• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Sompe GT4 help...please

Carsightings

well i have 500,000 in my bank plus toyota and subaru rally cars and a mazda 6 touring car these are worth about 300,000. I did all the easy and normal special condition events with my evo 8 Mr (that has been modded).
what should i do next?and what car should i buy?

thanks a lot :)

If you want lots of $$ to buy what ever you want, complete the merc dealer event and get the CLK DTM car. Tune it (RM tires in front, RH tires in back + turbo) and do the DTM championship in european events. This will give you about 75 k credits in price money + a CLK GTR which you can sell for about ~ 800.000 credits. So allmost 900 k credits for five races that take about 15-20 min. or less if you b-spec. This can ofcourse be done lots of times. You can then buy one of the GT1 racers (4.500.000 credits) like Audi R8, the bentley and others, and then own in most of the races if that is what you want. If not, it's still nice beign able to buy anything you want and feel like.

here is what i did at the very beginning. if you do the first special condition race, you get the Cadillac Cien. use this to do the second special condition race and win the RSC rally car, sell it for 265K. mod the cien all the way and keep doing the second special condition race and build up money really quickly.
THEN do the MB races, i think its the last one on the list that gets you the CLK DTM.
i recommend that you use a SL65 or 55 to do this race, it was very easy once you put a little more power (1000 hp in the 65 when i did it :whistle:) an SLR is also a very good choice if you can afford it

so i click on germany then mercedez the event? and the i need to do the two races?

if yes i need to buy a merc for that.

is this what you mean?

It's the legend of the silver arrow challange that gives the CLK DTM. If you are fairly skilled the MB E 190 under legendary cars with stage 2 engine tuning and RM tires should do the trick and it would cost less than 100 k credits. If you need a little more superiority to win the E 55 AMG with some light mods should give the extra speed needed but for a bit more $$.

Edit: It might be smarter to just buy the SL 55 AMG instead of the E 55 AMG because you then would be able to complete both MB events with the same car.

I can recommend you check out www.gtplanet.net for further information. Practilly all you need to know about Gt4 and more can be found there. It was a great help for me when i first started out with GT4

Carsightings said:
thanks! but i got a sl65 amg :D :thumbsup:
its a very fun car once you max it out, 999hp with over 1000 lbs of torque
i just redid that MB silver arrow race in it in Sport mediums, i was doing less than half throttle the whole way :lol:

I also just did it with the MB 190 evo with stage 2 engine tuning + chip (333 hp) and Racing mediums. It out corners the AI controlled SLR so hard it's frightening. Wasen't sure i could beat it on the ring but it went ok.

M3lover said:
I also just did it with the MB 190 evo with stage 2 engine tuning + chip (333 hp) and Racing mediums. It out corners the AI controlled SLR so hard it's frightening. Wasen't sure i could beat it on the ring but it went ok.
lol that reminds me of the TVR race. i was using a slightly modded T350C against an AI Speed 12 :shock: i managed to win that

M3lover said:
The Speed 12 handles like s***. when i wanted to do the super car race (500+ hp required) i bought the speed 12 and it was such a disapointment.
i think the handling is fine, but the brakes are no where near as powerful as they were in GT3. it handles like the XJ220 more or less.
@Carsightings: in the European race section, go to Deutsche Touring Meistershaft

bartboy9891 said:
here is what i did at the very beginning. if you do the first special condition race, you get the Cadillac Cien. use this to do the second special condition race and win the RSC rally car, sell it for 265K. mod the cien all the way and keep doing the second special condition race and build up money really quickly.

I'm always using that method, I thought it was just me :)

Carsightings said:
i dont need the money to bad.

which car and race should i do next?

you see i dont want to blow all my cash on the wrong car
Well, I concentrated on finishing the Beginner and Professional events first, for each of the races in those categories I just chose my fastest car that was eligable to race then modify it for as much $ as I could afford.

Another easy way of making a lot of money is the endurance races, but you have to complete 25% of the game to be able to do those races.

Just do as many brand series as possible, it doesn't take that long to get there.