Songs from this mazda clip i found on flix vault.

I'm pretty sure the song playing at the 2:57 second mark is from the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

I could be wrong, but I know Ive heard it. That doesnt really help you much though. :oops:

I'm listening to most of them through www.bestbuy.com and Rhapsody (dling program) and I think all the songs are by someone named Jocely Pook, but remixed by someone else.

Hope that helps.

FYI, I think it's Migration at the beginning and at 2:57 and Masked ball in b/w there.

thank you so far

thank you so far

Hey, ok thanks for your posts, searching for the songs now, hopefully they are the songs =0....reguardless thanks to all 3 of you guys for helping me so far. :)

Wow, I can't believe I missed this one. Thanks for the wakeup Renesis! This is a collection of songs by one of my all time favourite artists:

DJ Shadow - Stem/Long Stem
DJ Shadow - Organ Donor
DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World

All of these songs are off of his album Entroducting... which is seriously one of the greatest albums ever recorded. There may be one or two other clips from other songs, but I listed the main three, and any others would all be found on this same album. If you ever want to listen to an album that will blow your mind away, pick this one up.

The entire album is comprised of short samples found on hundreds of records. There is not a single piece of originally recorded music - it is an absolute post-modern masterpiece! DJ Shadow is also truly my idol - he's the quintessential obsessive music fan and collector. A recent article I read on him said he has somewhere around 16,000 albums in his collection. He hired a full time assistant for a summer to create a database of each album, song, and potential sample. :shock:

If you like this stuff, also check out his newest album Private Press, which in my opinon is much better. It is in my top 5 of all time favourite albums. :mrgreen: