Sorry

jensked

You you are all admitting that you don't read the rules and want to get a 5 day ban for IBTL posts....
You you are evil!

Please don't ban me :p, No you can ban us, it's in the rules so I accept the punishment. My employer will thank you. ;-)

Last edited:

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
If I, a mere user of this forum, get so annoyed by those "IBTL" posts, I can imagine how the mods and admins feel when people insist on it...:blowup::bangin:

Austere

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 280S
A lot of people seemed pretty glad to see you go...

This is kinda like when your friend breaks up with his girlfriend and you're all "Oh, I never liked that stupid whoore anyway - let's get drunk!" and then a week later they get back together and you look like an ass for what you said and it's all uncomfortable and things are never quite the same between you and him and you slowly see him less and less until one day you bump into him and find out they broke up for good a month later and you think to yourself "If only I'd kept my mouth shut" but then you realise that you've grown apart anyway.

Kinda.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
A lot of people seemed pretty glad to see you go...

This is kinda like when your friend breaks up with his girlfriend and you're all "Oh, I never liked that stupid whoore anyway - let's get drunk!" and then a week later they get back together and you look like an ass for what you said and it's all uncomfortable and things are never quite the same between you and him and you slowly see him less and less until one day you bump into him and find out they broke up for good a month later and you think to yourself "If only I'd kept my mouth shut" but then you realise that you've grown apart anyway.

Kinda.

Erm..... sorta. :lol:

Mark me down for one of those that was glad to see him go. We already have enough friendly bickering on this site what with different cultures clashing. We don't need an ignorant little tike coming around to seemingly just start arguments based on nothing worthwhile at all.

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
Erm..... sorta. :lol:

Mark me down for one of those that was glad to see him go. We already have enough friendly bickering on this site what with different cultures clashing. We don't need an ignorant little tike coming around to seemingly just start arguments based on nothing worthwhile at all.
yeah i am with you. it would have been one thing if he had added something other than confilict to the community but... not so much

Vette Boss

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6
He needs to remind us again, what he adds to our wonderful little community, other than starting ridiculous arguments about bad cars.

He's a bit like that bloke at the party, no matter how badly everyone wants him to go home, he just doesn't latch on and stays.

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
You are all admitting that you don't read the rules and want to get a 5 day ban for IBTL posts....
When I wrote that, I wasn't intending for it to be an "IBTL" post (you taught me never to make such a post again after that warning.) It was, when I typed it, along the lines of "this thread is useless, when is it going to be locked?" Unless it fell under the definition of an IBTL post, and I wasn't aware of it...

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
On this forum its probably best not to apologize in threads, you can thank people in them but its kind of a dog eat dog world on finalgear and showing any sign of weakness is death.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
On this forum its probably best not to apologize in threads, you can thank people in them but its kind of a dog eat dog world on finalgear and showing any sign of weakness is death.
That's just because we're such a close knit group here and most of us get along so well. When we have a new person come in, that's young and thinks he/she knows everything, it tends to irk all of us.

I've always been one to lurk a lot before joining a forum. That way I get to know how everyone is - Then slowly work myself in and bring out my true self.

Then again, I don't own a Trailblazer OMGLTZ. So I don't know what it's like to know everything.