Sorry

WannabeSS

Car(s)
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ
Hey im sorry about the worst cars thread.

I guess i got out of hand. Somtimes you just cant shut your yap.. and that resulted in a 5 day ban for me.

Sorry again guys. Hope we can still be cool.

Now apologize for making this thread!

Countdown to lock in 5, 4, 3...

OMG, my first IBTL!

:D:tease:

If I, a mere user of this forum, get so annoyed by those "IBTL" posts, I can imagine how the mods and admins feel when people insist on it...:blowup::bangin:

A lot of people seemed pretty glad to see you go...

This is kinda like when your friend breaks up with his girlfriend and you're all "Oh, I never liked that stupid whoore anyway - let's get drunk!" and then a week later they get back together and you look like an ass for what you said and it's all uncomfortable and things are never quite the same between you and him and you slowly see him less and less until one day you bump into him and find out they broke up for good a month later and you think to yourself "If only I'd kept my mouth shut" but then you realise that you've grown apart anyway.

Kinda.

A lot of people seemed pretty glad to see you go...

This is kinda like when your friend breaks up with his girlfriend and you're all "Oh, I never liked that stupid whoore anyway - let's get drunk!" and then a week later they get back together and you look like an ass for what you said and it's all uncomfortable and things are never quite the same between you and him and you slowly see him less and less until one day you bump into him and find out they broke up for good a month later and you think to yourself "If only I'd kept my mouth shut" but then you realise that you've grown apart anyway.

Kinda.

Erm..... sorta. :lol:

Mark me down for one of those that was glad to see him go. We already have enough friendly bickering on this site what with different cultures clashing. We don't need an ignorant little tike coming around to seemingly just start arguments based on nothing worthwhile at all.

Erm..... sorta. :lol:

Mark me down for one of those that was glad to see him go. We already have enough friendly bickering on this site what with different cultures clashing. We don't need an ignorant little tike coming around to seemingly just start arguments based on nothing worthwhile at all.

yeah i am with you. it would have been one thing if he had added something other than confilict to the community but... not so much

He needs to remind us again, what he adds to our wonderful little community, other than starting ridiculous arguments about bad cars.

He's a bit like that bloke at the party, no matter how badly everyone wants him to go home, he just doesn't latch on and stays.

You are all admitting that you don't read the rules and want to get a 5 day ban for IBTL posts....

When I wrote that, I wasn't intending for it to be an "IBTL" post (you taught me never to make such a post again after that warning.) It was, when I typed it, along the lines of "this thread is useless, when is it going to be locked?" Unless it fell under the definition of an IBTL post, and I wasn't aware of it...

On this forum its probably best not to apologize in threads, you can thank people in them but its kind of a dog eat dog world on finalgear and showing any sign of weakness is death.

On this forum its probably best not to apologize in threads, you can thank people in them but its kind of a dog eat dog world on finalgear and showing any sign of weakness is death.

That's just because we're such a close knit group here and most of us get along so well. When we have a new person come in, that's young and thinks he/she knows everything, it tends to irk all of us.

I've always been one to lurk a lot before joining a forum. That way I get to know how everyone is - Then slowly work myself in and bring out my true self.

Then again, I don't own a Trailblazer OMGLTZ. So I don't know what it's like to know everything.