• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Space Cadets

Manic Moran

Car(s)
05 Audi S4 Cabrio, 01 Chevy Camaro, 07 M1A1 AIM
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/spacecadets/

Please tell me that someone is going to put this on bit-torrent, in a similar manner to the TG/FG deal we've got going now.. I dearly would love to see this.

Cliff notes: Capricorn One/Moon Landing Conspiracy meets Big Brother.

Take a bunch of guys off the streets, tell them they're going to do a Big-Brother style show... in space. Yes, they get shipped to Russia, get trained up for two weeks for a five-day space flight, and then launch them, and keep the cameras on.

Only problem is that in reality they never leave an abandoned airfield in England.

I wonder how they explain the gravity?

NTM

OH MAN! Can somebody PLEASE torrent this!!!

Looking on Torrent Spy there are two listed...both with no seeds of peers. :x

It will probably be lame as hell....but sounds great to laugh as such stupid people desperate to be on TV. :lol:

These mean shows are really just that - mean, but then again, they're so funny.

why would this be ANY better than big brother?

big brother would be even better, at least you get to see some tits :p

and i read about this before, and they will tell the contestants they'll only be going to lower space, where wieghtlessness doesn't exist yet :roll:

Well, I'm watching episode 1.

It's the 'background info' episode, explains how it all works. My God, but there are some whackos in the UK. The scene where they are screening applicants is side-splitting.

They also explained that before the screening process really got started, they automatically disqualified any members of the Armed forces, anyone who stated 'space' or 'military' as hobbies/interests, anyone with a good background in science, and anyone who could name four characters or more of Star Trek: the Next Generation.

As good criteria as any, I guess.

NTM

Brilliant show, saw the first episode. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Yes it's great! :thumbsup: They have really found the most stupid people in Britain :bangin:
Episode 3 aired last night cant wait to watch it

Manic Moran said:
They also explained that before the screening process really got started, they automatically disqualified any members of the Armed forces, anyone who stated 'space' or 'military' as hobbies/interests, anyone with a good background in science, and anyone who could name four characters or more of Star Trek: the Next Generation.

As good criteria as any, I guess.

NTM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MXM said:
^ D/L where? Torrents seem dead for me :(

Working for me on uTorrent - reporting the tracker for ep 1 is fine, but ep 2 tracker is offline, so I think it's using DHT

You are right but who cares? The newer clients can work without tracker ;) The tracker for ep 3 is down as well

Can someone either post a link to where they got the episodes from, or if they have it could they kindly host it?

I would really like to see this show, but can't find anywhere it get it. :cry:

I got them at the links Hajj provided.

NTM