Sparkfun free day Jan 7

PacketCollision

Server Admin/Crasher
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
generator on wheels
I don't know how many of you are into building electronics, but in case you are, and don't already know about Sparkfun's free day tomorrow, I figured I'd spread the word. Starting at 8AM Pacific, each person will be able to make 1 $100 free order at sparkfun, until they give away $100,000. I know I can't wait.

Yeah, I saw that on hackaday a while ago. Absolutely awesome of them to do this giveaway, especially with all the hard to find little bits they have.

Looks like their site is getting hammered ATM, no surprise there :p

I don't know how many of you are into building electronics, but in case you are, and don't already know about Sparkfun's free day tomorrow, I figured I'd spread the word. Starting at 8AM Pacific, each person will be able to make 1 $100 free order at sparkfun, until they give away $100,000. I know I can't wait.
Or their website crashes, which is apparently the case now.

Yeah, I never got past the shipping page. Quite a lovely DDOS. Apparently enough people got through to reach the limit in under 1h 45m.

Can't wait to see the alexa stats from today :p

I wasn't able to get through either. Oh well, it just means I'll have to pay for the few components I was going to buy anyway, and remove the superfluous xbee widgets.