Ford-GT-Heritage.jpg

E36 M3 lightweight...yummy!
bmwe36m3p3c.jpg

^
But this is about the interesting and terrible ones, not just everyone. :p

My car is a special edition :)

GTI Fahrenheit: "Gallardo Orange" and only came with a DSG here in the states:

volkswagen-golf-fahrenheit-gti-2007-2.jpg

That looks exactly like a Finnish estate agent firm's car, since they use a lot of Golfs and the colour is always orange.

AM - whats that (Classic Anniversary perhaps?), an ultralight or something?

I'll have a quick look in Parkers - probably too old so not listed.

Last edited:
The CSK (Charles Spencer King) they discontinued the 3 door body in 1984, they made 200 of these in 1990. I can't think of another company that brought back a dead bodyshape just for a limited edition. All Range Rover 'classic' 3 doors are increasing in value and these are double the price of a decent ordinary 3 door.

Most examples had the 3.9 litre V8 engine and five-speed manual gearbox. Most elements of the CSK's specification were drawn from the four-door Vogue SE or from US-market models. Each car has a individually numbered plaque on the radio panel confirming its exclusivity, discreetly bears his insignia, and in 1990 cost ?28,995 (manual). For an automatic you had to pay ?30,319.32. The Range Rover CSK features a number of modifications improving both performance and passenger comfort. It's the fastest production Range Rover ever built at that time, with the proven and a re-chipped version of the 3.9 litre V8 engine developing 185bhp. The increase in performance is complemented by improved handling at high speeds. Land Rover UK had introduced front and rear anti-roll bars and sports dampers, to give a smoother, more comfortable ride for on-road handling. The roll stiffness is increased by 25 per cent over the standard production model. This all gives remarkably positive and responsive driving.

You could argue this was the first Range Rover Sport.