Spiders

Taiga

Camera: Sony DSC-w110

2u94qp0.jpg

2hrnx2p.jpg

2pz9zia.jpg

3725598835_462131dea0_o.jpg

I've seen countless spiders over the years living in a farming area and everything but never new this was around:blink:

3726400700_412a18d92f_o.jpg

3726401124_3efa9359e8_o.jpg

3725595825_da3fdf8251_o.jpg

No spider was killed during the shooting of the pictures but I got scolded at for not doing so :rolleyes:

I like da spiders but of course from a distance:p

I'm open to comments and criticism.
be gentle, please.

Giant house spiders are pretty swank. There are quite a few of them running around my basement. Good things to have has they tend to fight, and defeat, hobo spiders.

3rd is cute, and 4th is nicely composed.

I will be watching this thread.

i love spiders, as they eat insects that tend to bite/sting
not interacting with them though, but i allow them to be around

This is now the "Post your spiders" thread. :p

:lol: Allright

Posted this in Lens Flair, from my parents garden, there were quite a lot, and I hate spiders :unsure:
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mg/mgkdk/2009/09/20/DSC_9648.jpg

:thumbup:.
33a6umw.jpg

They're useful you know, just imagine how horrible your day would be without them.:lol:
f1jn0m.jpg

HOLY SHIT! Arachnophobic guy and this thread really don't mix. I really tried to take photos of spiders but I just can't. I usually get freak out and leave very soon.

Damn... I had some good pictures somewhere... but can't find them in the thousand of photos on my hard disc.

Anyway.. I don't have anything against them. I have even a few in my room because when i have the light on at night it always attracts some other insects that i don't want here. The spiders take good care of them.

Here's something I found on a car.

j9yhs3.jpg