Splinter Cell: Conviction

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
http://splintercell.us.ubi.com/conviction/

After two long years of silence, new info about the next installment of the brilliant Splinter Cell series is finally coming out! Ubi better not fuck it up!!! They kept us waiting for so long, so it better be good!!!!!!! :w00t:

logo3E.jpg

Last edited:
YES! finally, although I never lost hope. I had both the normal xbox and xbox 360 version of double agent and I'd say the normal one was a bit better. The way the split development of the game kinda screwed it some. Plus the loss of Amon Tobin music. It NEEDS to be as good as Chaos Theory.

Last edited:
New info is supposed to be released today! Can't wait! :w00t:

Go to that manofconviction site and you will see three bullet holes (in the shape of Sam's goggles) the bottom-left one already released a teaser, and today the top one will open up! :w00t:

Nice! And I hear Micheal Ironside is doing the voice. There was a big conflict a while back and he said he wouldnt do it.

Nice! And I hear Micheal Ironside is doing the voice. There was a big conflict a while back and he said he wouldnt do it.

Yeah, just watch the first teaser. ;)

Edit: Also, did anyone else notice that none of the media is talking about SCC? I think Ubisoft asked them to keep it quiet for the time being, because they want the info to be "stealthy". :lol:

Last edited:
NEW TEASER RELEASED!!!

For me it doesn't work in Firefox, but it does in IE.

2ufzgk9.jpg

Looks like this new location is Washington D.C.

Edit: Yep, it's definitely D.C.

2n6xfya.jpg

(From Google Maps.)

Last edited:
Hmmm... I wonder why Sam would be going to D.C. where he's a fugitive? :hmm:

Cool but we already knew he was in D.C. from the original footage months years ago....

Fixed.

And since then, they took a long time and probably scrapped that and started over again.

The gameplay style, yes, but not so much the story. They said it was getting to be too much like Assassins Creed.

3rd teaser is coming out today in about 45 minutes (if it is released at 3PM EST, like last time)!!!!!!!! :D

OMG. They're killing me with all this wait!!!!! :(

IT'S UP!

Looks like this time, it zooms into Los Angeles, specifically the LA Convention Center, the location of E3!!! :w00t:

1z14f91.jpg

You can expect some big news during Game Trailers' live cover of the Ubisoft and Microsoft press conferences.

Microsoft: Monday, June 1st - 10:30 AM PST (1:30 PM EST)

Ubisoft: Monday, June 1st - 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST)

They'll probably be on the Game Trailers website afterward, so you don't have to watch them live.

Some pics probably from the ConViction booth at E3.

156720090530_050037_17_big.jpg

156720090530_050038_20_big.jpg

Ooooooh... old Sammy looks good!

Compare that to his old "hobo" image from the first previews of Conviction back in 2007:

scconvictionnotforps3.jpg

Looks like Ubisoft have really been working hard at turning this game around.

DAMN! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MORE INFO!!!!!!