Splinter Cell: Conviction

VIDEO LEAKED FROM E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]aGejBtXAzYQ[/YOUTUBE]

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's great that they decided to do away with a 3d action fighting crap and returned back to the Splinter Cell concept.

Last edited:
He looks like George Clooney in that wall mural thingy.

And Montreal better keep their streak of good Splinter Cell games going.

He looks like George Clooney in that wall mural thingy.

And Montreal better keep their streak of good Splinter Cell games going.

Was SC:Double Agent good? I couldn't play it on PC cause it had problems with GF8800 cards.

Double agent was ok. The game play didn't seem to flow as well as it did in Chaos Theory. I felt like I was redoing things and saving the game more frequently to get by. I rarely play on if I raise an alarm, which I didn't much do in the previous games, in DA it seemed harder to be the same kind of stealthy. For some reason it just didn't feel as much like the older games aside from a couple missions near the end. But if you're a fan its still worth playing for sure. I had both the normal xbox and the xbox 360 version of the game too.

I was literally blow away when they showed the trailer and game play at the Microsoft press conference because I wasn't expecting it; I thought they would show it at the Ubisoft press conference only, which was the same exact thing they showed at the Microsoft conference.

I think this will be the first game ever I buy at launch! :D

I just can't wait until I see what happens to Sam and how he finds out about who killed his daughter and why.

I must say, it does look awesome. I just hope it doesn't trade too much of the stealth aspect for run-n-gun.

I must say, it does look awesome. I just hope it doesn't trade too much of the stealth aspect for run-n-gun.

That's the good thing about it, you can do both. :D

Yeah, and that game play was probably fairly far into the game where it gets to be that way anyway. I'm just too insecure to think of things changing! lol, jk. But I think its time I brought back my SP avatar, or maybe make a new one.

i've never been a fan of the splinter cell games, i'm much more a fan of Rainbow Six than of Third Echelon. However i saw the gameplay trailer on XBox Live yesterday where one of the game directors introduced some gameplay and it does look very sweet. i can almost see myself getting this game!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa7OMurGve8[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another demo of the game from Gamespot, where the director gives out some more tasty info. ;)

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6211058/?hd=1&tag=live-schedule

"This broken mirror is our version of the snake cam for now."

"What about the rest of the trick stuff"

"You'll get all your favourites back, don't worry."

------

"We have a lot of things to show over the summer..."

:w00t:

Last edited:
Here's another interview that's from IGN.

They take a slightly different route of the demo this time. :)

Last edited:
lol I love how they've used the same voice they've always used for some of the bad guys. (Guy Sam interrogates in the bathroom, sound familiar?).

lol I love how they've used the same voice they've always used for some of the bad guys. (Guy Sam interrogates in the bathroom, sound familiar?).

Yeah, I noticed that too; It's the same guy who voiced some of the those Displace mercs from Chaos Theory, and some cops in the Ellsworth Penitentiary level from Double Agent.

I started playing Chaos Theory again to brush up on my skills, and because I have no profile for it on my 360. And a bit off topic question; every time I've tried to connect online in co-op with a player on a normal xbox we lose the connection as soon as the game starts, even with direct link. Anyone else have this problem?