Splinter Cell: Conviction

I hope I don't end up hyping myself up too much for this but... AHH ME WANT! I am getting worried with how many times they've pushed the release date back.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the Conviction book, the ending was so freakin cool:

At the beginning, Sam is on the run from Third Echelon, then the team that is hunting him down join forces with him to stop some terrorists. After all is said and done, Sam ends up with a broken foot and a free one-year lease on one of the terrorist's sea-side villas in Portugal. Grim visited him to talk about everything and asks:

"Sam, if you want to come back, I can arrange it."
Fisher shook his head.
"Is that a no?"
Fisher looked around the deck for a few minutes, then turned his face into the sun and took a deep breath.
"That's an 'ask me again when my lease is up.'"

Sam Fisher = AWESOME!!!!!! :thumbsup:

^ I wonder how long I can go before I give in and read that lol

I hope you didn't read the spoiler then...;)

It was a good read, but not quite as good as the previous books (I read all of them).

April 13th can't come quickly enough!!! :w00t:

i try not to think about the release date. This game keeps getting pushed around so much that each time i start looking forward to the date it gets pushed back. Now i'll just expect it when i expect it.

new trailer released yesterday.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KEvWXqtt90[/YOUTUBE]

OMFG! :shock2: :w00t:

I hope that scene with his daughter in the flashback is from a while ago, because his daughter is supposed to be in her early 20's.

maybe its like a flashback but also like a nightmare. He's recalling a memory while at the same time he's dreaming?

Nah, I don't think Ubi is THAT stupid. It must be a flashback from a while back when Sarah was a kid and Sam was younger.

[YOUTUBE]Tsmii91hCA8[/YOUTUBE]

me want! me want!
i'm really surprised at the amount of good games coming out at the moment. its like the xmas game release of 2009 as it should have been.
having just got FF13, this game is now the next high priority on my list.

No. :D