**SPOILER** Info on new Top Gear series in latest mag issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dins said:
not too many too exciting new-car-test-previews though :(

that they mentioned there... they are deffinately doing the jag and the koningingigingisesgegegeeggg so im sure there are more

Dins said:
not too many too exciting new-car-test-previews though :(

x2

Can't say i'm not anxious to watch the new season... but... I don't think it's going to be that spectacular... I thougth that season 7 was gonna be killer, and it ended up being just "good"... God!!! I hope i'm wrong on this!!!

We'll see... ;)

They never really show the new car tests in the TG mag previews. I'm sure there will be tons of the usual stuff. I really can't wait...

MarcoM said:
Can't say i'm not anxious to watch the new season... but... I don't think it's going to be that spectacular... I thougth that season 7 was gonna be killer, and it ended up being just "good"... God!!! I hope i'm wrong on this!!!

We'll see... ;)
I really don't know why people keep saying the 7th season was bad, I think it was a great season ,although too short. There were many bits I loved and I think the presenters were muchos funny. JC and RH were just off the edge and the multiple super car bits (even though it was super cars we already knew and saw) only did good to the show.
BTW I think the Zonda/Ford GT/F430 video was just amazing. One of those videos that make me love this show so much.

James's girlfriend!

I wish it was that girl with Audi A3 1.6 Sport with "cranberry sauce-like" suspension!

And Janine C. actually raced a kind of lotus seven a couple of years ago so..This will be good..

Are you being rude about The Big Man or are you just getting his wife's name wrong? :|

Her name is francine (something like that) and some say she is a bigger motorhead than the man himself!
Very curious about what James' girlfriend looks like :think:

Isn't she in the Top Toys thing with James, one of the women mention James giving her a train or something as a present :lol:

mgkdk said:
Isn't she in the Top Toys thing with James, one of the women mention James giving her a train or something as a present :lol:

There is a bit where him, 2 other guys, and 3 girls are round a table eating...but it never says who goes with who [and they're not all conveniently sitting next to their partners].

And the 'he gave me a train' girl might just be a friend.

I heard the Liana is getting replaced with a :eek: Chevrolet Lacetti CDi (the car that runs the WTCC for Chevy).

Can't wait till Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.