• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Spooks

AxlxA

season 4.....

and i just saw a fucking SKYLINE R34 in here.... damn new respect for this bbc show.

Yeah, i just started watching it this season...I actually just finished watching ep number 2...I had never watched it, but they're showing the previus season reruns on A&E here in America and that got me interested....
I want to try and find last season so I know what happened to the old cast, cause everyones gone except for the head director guy.

Cruzz, if you watched it from beginning instead, u'll find that the leaving of the cast was a shock. I was stunned when they showed them. I like this show so much that i bought season 1 and 2 on dvd. Waiting on 3. Btw A&E version is truncated by 15 mins.

Ah ok, yeah, I saw that when i started downloading series 4, the truncating of the show that is. But I wanna at least start downloading series 3 soon. :)

what is the show about?

Spooks is the UK name, MI-5 is the name they gave it for the American audience I believe. MI-5 is the internal? goverment agency in Britain. Correct? And MI-6 would be the external one. But yeah, it's about that, I guess it's the equivelant to the US's CIA.

AxlxA have you been following season 4? I thought the show was cancelled then I looked on the BBC's site just now and saw that season 4 had already came and gone :x
mininova was never updated with new released :unsure:
Do you or anyone, know of where I can get season 4? :)

EDIT: Haha, nevermind! I found it! :D On usenet no less, no uploadin' tonight 8)
Anywho, I had did a few searches, just last week, and it was nowhere to be found, now all the seasons are there...it's like I willed it...OOooo. :lol:

Cruzz563 said:
Spooks is the UK name, MI-5 is the name they gave it for the American audience I believe. MI-5 is the internal? goverment agency in Britain. Correct? And MI-6 would be the external one. But yeah, it's about that, I guess it's the equivelant to the US's CIA.
Just slightly less over the top than the CIA and much more descrete.

Cruzz563 said:

Actually it's equivalent to the NSA in theory. The NSA is more concerned with domestic matters, like MI-5, The CIA is more involved in foreign affairs, like MI-6.

It is a good show, I got the first three seasons from Netflix, and have the 4th season downloaded, just haven't gotten around to watching it.

I think that MI-6 does spying, and MI-5 catches other countries spys. You can legally operate in or out of the country in either organisation which, I beleive differs to the CIA/FBI/NSA way of doing things which is geographically centered. GCHQ is more like some bits of the NSA I think.