Sports cars to display drivers? pen1s size

reeeeepost ;)

It's actualy a great idea. Only one adjustment, because we now have equial rights, women also will have to display certain info on the numberplates of their cars, let's say weight and/or age...

It's actualy a great idea. Only one adjustment, because we now have equial rights, women also will have to display certain info on the numberplates of their cars, let's say weight and/or age...

I concur good idea,
but seriously this is a great idea for the whole world too bad its a joke.

No, that would be pointless. That has nothing to do with what type of car a woman drives. Everybody knows that women don't know shit about cars to begin with, and anything they drive is bought by their husbands because they think it looks "cute". Why the hell aren't they in the kitchen, anyway? They should make a car with a dishwasher and a stove in it, then it'd be fair. :mad:

If you don't note the sarcasm in there...then I feel sorry in there. :tease:

What would happen to Transveslites who drive these kind of cars?

What about the people with big trucks, with big tires, and big brush guards, and big exhaust pipes, and big stickers with word's like, "RAM," and "HEMI." And other stickers with pictures of cowboys, and guns, and NASCAR drivers and Calvin pissin' on shit.

And I'm compensating because I buy a little red sports car?

I'd say this could be waved if women drive everywhere naked.

Yea, i think the small penis crowd has moved on to SRT-10's and F-350's, along with SUV's, sports cars these days arent as "cool" as they used to be seen.