Spy Photos: Nissan GT-R Spotted At Goodwood Festival Of Speed

Ez

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
basically Th efront lights/grill, and rear bumper is what will make or break that car for me... I will still always love the R34 Skyline better than this, but if nissan sticks with those long droopy headlights... I'm gonna say I won't like this car.

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
good god damn... i had my reservations based on "artists concepts" and such but it would appear that they got it right

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
From what I can see and make out from the lines of the car, excellent. This is going to be a fantastic car in every way possible.

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
somebody over on mr2oc.com actually snapped a picture of a rather unmasked GTR somewhere i believe in California, it was at dawn at a gas-station, ill see if i can find the thread/picture

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
Well, they're not really "spy photos" when the car's making a public appearance, but that aside I'm really looking forward to this thing being unleashed. The styling is spot-on Japanese muscle-car, and given Nissan's history with the GT-R, this should be an epic machine.

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
Definetly yhe best Sports car in the World IMHO!
The GTR has been in my mind since I first discovered it. It's an engineering masterpiece (well... the R32/33/34's because the new one will have a different engine) and I love the looks of the new one. Specially the brutally aggressive looks of the EVO version. :D