Spy Photos: Nissan GT-R Spotted At Goodwood Festival Of Speed

Ez

basically Th efront lights/grill, and rear bumper is what will make or break that car for me... I will still always love the R34 Skyline better than this, but if nissan sticks with those long droopy headlights... I'm gonna say I won't like this car.

good god damn... i had my reservations based on "artists concepts" and such but it would appear that they got it right

Yea not at all bad, now if the try very very hard they could muck it up. We will not know until when they do the final reveal in Tokyo; but as I say very very hard.

From what I can see and make out from the lines of the car, excellent. This is going to be a fantastic car in every way possible.

somebody over on mr2oc.com actually snapped a picture of a rather unmasked GTR somewhere i believe in California, it was at dawn at a gas-station, ill see if i can find the thread/picture

Well, they're not really "spy photos" when the car's making a public appearance, but that aside I'm really looking forward to this thing being unleashed. The styling is spot-on Japanese muscle-car, and given Nissan's history with the GT-R, this should be an epic machine.

Definetly yhe best Sports car in the World IMHO!
The GTR has been in my mind since I first discovered it. It's an engineering masterpiece (well... the R32/33/34's because the new one will have a different engine) and I love the looks of the new one. Specially the brutally aggressive looks of the EVO version. :D