Spy Shot: Kia Sorento

Overheat

Forum Addict
The new-generation Sorento (a twin to the Mk2 Santa Fe, see separate story) will, like its Hyundai counterpart, be a full seven-seater designed with the US in mind.

Expect a much-improved interior, though exterior styling will remain roughly similar to the current - successful - model bar minor revisions to the front and rear and bonnet.

KiaSorento-Facelift001.jpg
KiaSorentoFacelift-002.jpg

KiaSorentoFacelift-005.jpg
KiaSorentoFacelift004.jpg

OMFG IT CANT BE, THANK YOU LORD!

siriosuly you cant be into these, dont post them i dont think anyone is

Keep up the good work on spy shots, always good to see new cars..no matter what people would fancy it :p :thumbsup:

jasonchiu said:
OMFG IT CANT BE, THANK YOU LORD!

siriosuly you cant be into these, dont post them i dont think anyone is

That's it, for being a prick and spamming in every one of those thread, I give you a break.

Farking hell jason, none of your post make sense or contribute properly to thread discussion :thumbsdown: I think you do need a break :bangin:
At least Overheat doesnt make threads just to ask questions and at least he can spell the friggin thread name correctly!

Right, the Kia Sorento. The current one was allrite I think, it looked a lot like an M-Class and it was allround good value. Don't know about Korean quality though....

Atleast the Sorento is a proper 4x4 with a transfer case, unlike many others, so it's not too bad

I see a few Sorrento's around MElbourne and as much as I hate to say it, it is one of the better looking Korean plastic fantastics... not bad.