Spy Shots: 2010 Nissan 370Z

Hmm, I'm not so sure about it now - it seems to have bulked up a bit too much, it's chunkier than the 350Z & I'm not convinced that the look works as well.

I actually like it better than the outgoing model, I saw some Maximas with the new lights in person and it looks much better in the metal than it does in pictures. One thing I would do to this Z is move the front wheels further forward. It is very reminiscent of the 240Z IMO.

I agree, I also thought the Maxima looked awful until I saw it in real life. But I feel like this 370Z won't look any better once I see it. The overall shape is excellent, the rear end looks better than the outgoing model, and the interior looks much improved. But the front just looks straight up ugly.

I actually like it better than the outgoing model, I saw some Maximas with the new lights in person and it looks much better in the metal than it does in pictures. One thing I would do to this Z is move the front wheels further forward. It is very reminiscent of the 240Z IMO.

Yeah!! Lokking at the roofline the first thing that came to my mind was the 240Z and Wangan Midnight. It's not pretty but I don't think it's ugly either.

BTW, here's the Trailer for the car, to be included into the next NFS:
[YOUTUBE]http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=VyUzS4GJlCw&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

Higher Res:
Nissan_370Z_333_1920x1200.jpg

Nissan_370Z_334_1920x1200.jpg

Nissan_370Z_335_1920x1200.jpg

I can see it...only this has a hatch-back-type rear, so it's remotely usable. :p

I think they've fixed that problem by moving it lower down or something like that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they've fixed that problem by moving it lower down or something like that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Why would I care about a usable trunk in something that is clearly not meant to be my only car?

Why would I care about a usable trunk in something that is clearly not meant to be my only car?

Who says it's not meant to be your only car? You pay $50,000 for a coupe with leather, AC and all the bells and whistles so what, you can keep it as a track car?

It's no Lotus Elise, and I'm guessing most people who own a 350Z use it as their primary car.

Who says it's not meant to be your only car? You pay $50,000 for a coupe with leather, AC and all the bells and whistles so what, you can keep it as a track car?

It's no Lotus Elise, and I'm guessing most people who own a 350Z use it as their primary car.

$50,000? Currently top model 350z is 38,680 (NISMO) the cheapest is 28,510, the one most people would probably want would be the Enthusiast 30,210. It is hardly an extremely expensive track car.

You might have it as a primary car but you are unlikely to have a family and lots of things to carry around if you do. Its not unreasonable to expect someone to have a Hyundai as a daily driver and this as a weekend car especially not in the US where having more than one car is a norm rather than exception.

P.S. Not to mention that if you are anywhere that gets snow in the winter you are not likely to even get out of your driveway. Have a friend who used to have an S2000 and literally could not get out of the driveway.

Last edited:
$50,000? Currently top model 350z is 38,680 (NISMO) the cheapest is 28,510, the one most people would probably want would be the Enthusiast 30,210. It is hardly an extremely expensive track car.

Yeah, but I'm not in America.

Heh, I really dislike those new trademark Nissan headlight/taillights. Fugly.

I like the overall profile, except for the bulge on the edge of the trunklid.

I love that car for some reason. :cool:

Yah its great being a Canadian... I disagree though that the 370Z is a second car. I know several people who use their 350Z as their daily drivers.

Yeah, but I'm not in America.
Is the car situation really that different over there? Considering the low population density I would have thought that cars there are just as important as their in the US for simple getting places purposes.
Yah its great being a Canadian... I disagree though that the 370Z is a second car. I know several people who use their 350Z as their daily drivers.
How well do they do in the winter? I know that with snow tires its not that big of a deal but this car is pretty damn low.

Is the car situation really that different over there? Considering the low population density I would have thought that cars there are just as important as their in the US for simple getting places purposes.

He was referring mainly the price of the car, which is presumably ~$50K Canadian.