Spypicures of Updates SLR

Kebab gud

Spypicures of the Updates SLR

mercedes-slr-nev2.jpg

mercedes-slr-nev1.jpg

mercedes-slr-nev3.jpg

mercedes-slr-nev4.jpg

i cant remember what the rumors bout this car was.. but i read them on this site

looks like a cheap, ricy bolt on bodykit

Looks better to me. Looks more like a SLR-R model to me so I like it.

so it has an uglier front and that's it? nice... :bangin:

It's getting a power upgrade and some other neat bits that will make it even more awesome. That's what's really different.

BlaRo said:
It's getting a power upgrade

Oh good, I always thought it was a bit underpowered :p

As long as they don't mess up the exhaust note, I'm a happy man.

Well, as long as there's more power, I'll be happy :)

it doesnt look any different...maybe it'll have more power :]

ryosuke said:
looks like a cheap, ricy bolt on bodykit

First thing i thought when i saw that front splitter was, "Oh, they've been playing Need for Speed Most Wanted"

GraemeH said:
First thing i thought when i saw that front splitter was, "Oh, they've been playing Need for Speed Most Wanted"

ahah i thought of the same thing too, looks like one of the kits you can get in most wanted :D

I heard that it isn't a refreeshed SLR, but a car to pay homage to the Gullwing, with a 750 bhp V12, and proper gullwing-style doors. It is a AMG-only project, with no McLaren involvement, after they cocked up the SLR. Can't remember where I saw the pics, maybe UK Car

If it's an all-new car, it could just be the underpinnings being tested, like the way Nissan put a G35 shell on its GT-R prototypes. Funny thing is, Lamborghini did the same thing to the front bumper of the Murcielago LP640, and we love it, but nobody likes it on the SLR.