Squatters occupy dreamhouse of family. Police call racism

An official register that includes info about the property itself (location, measurements and ownership).
As long as you can ID yourself and it matches the info in the register, you have proven you are the owner.

That doesn't protect legitimate tenants. We have such a register that covers most (not all) properties, but you do not have to register a short-term tenancy (under 5 years) which is what 95% of tenants are. It wouldn't be practical to register them either. Under your system, the landlord could just kick out tenants when he felt like it.

Took a few days, but if the Fail would not have been involved, no big deal.

Of course, the Daily Fail took a few days to notice, due to the MASSIVE SNOW CHAOS which caused a whole bunch of problems.

I bet they were pissed off that the cold weather seemed to be coming from the North and West, because they were ready to roll the presses with "IMMIGRANT SNOW IS COMING TO SHUT DOWN BRITAIN"

Hehe the Daily Heil I hadn't hear that before, I'll steal that from you.

Whoah. I'm thinking about what I would do in this situation and it would not be pretty.

It would probably involve me, several pistols, a shotgun and a rifle along with some of my closest friends and family. I would force them out at gunpoint and then take all their possessions as my own then claim that they were trespassing in my house. Within a few minutes the locks would be changed back and the old locks taken away in a friend's vehicle.

Go ahead, call the police. What will you say? "I stole this man's house and he forced me out at gunpoint?" See how well that works out.

The problem is that if they do manage to get evicted they will probably destroy the home if they haven't already.

God damn, this makes me so mad I could spit Napalm! The very people who trust the government to protect them and enforce society's laws and standards is worried about the fucking Romanians because forcing them out of another man's home might hurt de're widdle feewlings?

Fuck that!

I'm thinking rock-salt loads in the shotgun and just drop the first one that protests, the rest will fall into line.

Last edited:
This is absoloutley unacceptable; the fact is, racism doesn't come into it. They stole their home and they should be booted out faster than the head can spin. or I have a better idea; lure them out of their home with a fake apology/meal and then drive back to the house and call the locksmith to meet you there. Lock them out and watch them suffer on the street.

Rock-salt is cheaper, easier to get, legal and less lethal.

A paintball gun full of the pepperspray balls would also be quite effective, though the pump shotgun full of rock salt will be a lot more intimidating.

They stole their home

No, they didn't. Now go back and read it again.

And I'd advise the same for all those who are trying to be John Wayne and maybe try to understand why if you took that course of action, you'd end up in jail with sod all sympathy from most people.

Otherwise you are reacting exactly in the way that this xenophobic "news"paper of hate want you to react.

Let me see. Walk into my own home to find intruders. Pull my gun to defend myself and order them out of my house.

Yeah, I don't think I would end up in jail for that. The problem is that he went to the cops first, when he should have just delt with the problem himself. Cops consider it a civil matter.

And don't pull that racist shit, I don't care if they are Romanian or any other nationality. They are squatters and trespassers.

See, in this country (except for Florida) we don't put up with that shit. If I come into my own house and find a bunch of people have decided to start squatting I have the right to kick them the hell out - with force if necessary.

Now, please tell me how this is "racist" or "xenophobic." Also, you are welcome to explain to me how I would end up in jail for going into my own house after a day at the range and shooting someone who came at me while inside my own house.

Repeat after me: "Officer, I came over to make preparations to have some things moved in and drop off my range gear. When I came in there was a man in the house who charged at me. I didn't recognize him, fearing for my life, I grabbed my shotgun and fired. Hey, how long will this take? I need to get someone over here to clean that blood off my marble floor."

Problem solved.

See, in this country (except for Florida) we don't put up with that shit. If I come into my own house and find a bunch of people have decided to start squatting I have the right to kick them the hell out - with force if necessary.

Legally I bet most of the US is exactly the same as the UK on this matter, as it is the only practical way to deal with the problem. However, most instances of squatting in the UK are dealt with in the same way you describe, minus the firearms.

If it hadn't so easy for certain people from our country to leave the country and head over to the EU countries to rob/steal/rape/squat/whatever, this wouldn't have happened. That's the real problem:

1) poverty around here => poor people, mostly Gypsies, become criminals;

2) we entered the EU => free travel throughout the EU with only the ID card or passport => free access in countries where there's a lot of stuff to steal/occupy illegally.

Out of 1) and 2), we deduce the main issue.

Therefore, don't blame only the UK legal system. The main blame sits squarely on the shoulders of the people running THIS God-forsaken country. Damn, this kind of news always makes me want to blow my top off and send some Romanian politicians to Siberia.

Last edited:
GODDAMMNIT, Blind and others, they were not squatters. They were conned into signing a lease (and paying cash upfront) by someone who had no right to rent out the property. They were victims of a conman.

Last edited:
^ You should know by now that the answer to all problems in America usually involves guns.

^ You should know by now that the answer to all problems in America usually involves guns.

:p

Yep, but imagine being on the other side: Blind_Io or wooflepoof rented a flat, paid good money for it, maybe even two or three months worth of rent upfront, and suddenly some people show up and tell him he has no right to be there because, well, "this place never was for rent!"
Enter: Guns and "Get off my lawn" from the tenant's side, after all, he has a signed lease for the property and paid!

Last edited:
This thread is amusing :lol:

GODDAMMNIT, Blind and others, they were not squatters. They were conned into signing a lease (and paying cash upfront) by someone who had no right to rent out the property. They were victims of a conman.

So what? They were still, by definition, trespassing!
It's still the trespassers problem, not the owner of the property.
So if they have to be thrown out on the streets, tough!

Last edited:
^ Thrown out, sure. But shooting them is probably a bit harsh.

^ Thrown out, sure. But shooting them is probably a bit harsh.

Not if they refuse to remove themselves from the property.