Squirrel!

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I saw a squirrel running around inside a trash can today, so naturally I ran up to it and took photos like crazy.

And you were that excited about the squirrel you completely failed to notice the vagrant sleeping on your porch?

I have these guys as backyard pets as well
IMGP2965.JPG

Taunting my cats.. :p
IMGP2964.JPG

And hanging around on the wall while I was washing the car
upload_-1.jpg

we have them as well

but it's been years since i last saw one :(

I think I may have to go squirrel fishing with my son tomorrow, weather permitting.

And hanging around on the wall while I was washing the car
upload_-1.jpg
Spider Squirrel, Spider Squirrel,

Does whatever a spider-squirrel does.

Can he swing from a web?

No, he can't, he's a squirrel!

Look ouuuut! He is the Spider-Squirrel!

And you were that excited about the squirrel you completely failed to notice the vagrant sleeping on your porch?

Taken at work, however considering that I live on the third floor of a balconiless apartment, I would most definitely take a flying hobo pic.

we have them as well

but it's been years since i last saw one :(

I think I found the reason.

I think I may have to go squirrel fishing with my son tomorrow, weather permitting.

I was just told about this threads existence.... relevant crosspost.

Just caught this guy on the window ledge

IQy321l.jpg

Maybe they're following us. I swear I didn't know FGers were taking photos of squirrels, and the opportunity presented itself to me today - I didn't go out looking for it.

Last edited:
I miss our squirrels back home. Every once in a while I could get a nice picture:

Sometimes they would be little pains:

Some of them were very friendly, this one greeted me at the front door when I was leaving home after lunch to go back to work every day:

And while not a squirrel, this little guy in the back yard was related distantly: