Ownership Verified: Srs Bsns, Volume 3

Well yeah, same city. I don't publish the full plate on the searchable web.
I never quite understand why people do this (blurring plates etc)
You' re parked on the street (which is public anyway) so people can see your plates...

Or is there some way of looking up personal information/address via plates in .de ?
AFAIK there isn't a way to do this in .be, and even if there was, you'd just find the registered owner of the plate, which is a large leasing company, which tells you nothing about the driver. So unless you call them and ask for my info (which they wont do, because GPDR) there's not a whole lot you can do....

I never quite understand why people do this (blurring plates etc)
You' re parked on the street (which is public anyway) so people can see your plates...

Or is there some way of looking up personal information/address via plates in .de ?
AFAIK there isn't a way to do this in .be, and even if there was, you'd just find the registered owner of the plate, which is a large leasing company, which tells you nothing about the driver. So unless you call them and ask for my info (which they wont do, because GPDR) there's not a whole lot you can do....
*Not* having a way to look up plate-to-driver in Germany is part of why I don't post the plate here: Posting it here would provide (some of) that linkability, and not just to my company (they register the car, not the leasing company) but to me.

This happened after pulling into my garage today... wasn't planned, I swear 😇 that 1k sure went by quickly :burnrubber:

PXL_20230902_172953288.jpg