Star Citizen

Yeah, just might. Nicjasno's accent is attrocious and his acting ability is no better. :mrgreen:

A little WIP:

Showcases the panning shot, which was a bitch to figure out how to do, but ended up just about perfect, mixing of the background sound and some green screen experimentation.

get 47 over for that, he's not too far away is he? :p he definitely has sufficient english and acting abilities and would work very well for a role in that i'd say.

:p
Yeah, I'm probably in, can't miss an opportunity like this! :D

Even though I'm not into Star Citizen that much, for now at least.

Any original backer want to help me out by melting down my Mercenary + Aurora LN upgrade and buying the "Next Generation Aurora" LTI for me and returning it with the extra $5 credit? I will give you internet cookies. Or promise to serve as your crew on your Connie, Freelancer, whatever big ship you'll have. :)

Any original backer want to help me out by melting down my Mercenary + Aurora LN upgrade and buying the "Next Generation Aurora" LTI for me and returning it with the extra $5 credit? I will give you internet cookies. Or promise to serve as your crew on your Connie, Freelancer, whatever big ship you'll have. :)

I am only veteran backer, but I believe I can do this for you. Be aware, at the moment it is not possible to transfer credit so I would have to buy you a skin for $5 and send you that.

Flick me a PM if interested.

If boobo can make me the green screen pole (I have the stands) and has the day free, filming will take place next Saturday. I'm actually excited about this. :D

I am only veteran backer, but I believe I can do this for you. Be aware, at the moment it is not possible to transfer credit so I would have to buy you a skin for $5 and send you that.

Flick me a PM if interested.

Everything went through! Thanks!!!

Filming confirmed for the 26th. 47, Boobo_Ooobo and yours trully will be performing, hopefully be featured in Wingman's Hangar #44. :)

:motherofgod:

i can basically see the money dragging itself out of my wallet... :|

Last edited:
You can get those ships later in the game. Well, not ALL of them.

Well, that's my pledging done. :p

About the only one you cannot buy which some people have is the Scythe - but you can capture them.

So I've heard that you will be able to fly any ship in the dogfighting module. I have to think some people might be kinda mad about that, especially the ones who have spent $1,000+.

So I've heard that you will be able to fly any ship in the dogfighting module. I have to think some people might be kinda mad about that, especially the ones who have spent $1,000+.
_o/

And yes.

Well, it will only be the dogfighting module, which will be over in a few months. Besides, you can get all those ships in the full game eventually anyway. That's why I haven't spent more than $120 on it. Apart from not being able to afford it.