Star Trek: Picard

Looks pretty good. Maybe I’ll actually go back and finish TNG (abandoned it around early season 6) before this starts.

I was going to nitpick here just a tiny bit because Seven of Nine's one line of dialogue in the trailer was out of character but then it occurred to me that after 20 years she would have assimilated a more natural way of speaking than when she was on Voyager.

Agree with Ice, this looks epic.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

From watching that trailer I have the feeling that I'm seriously lacking Star Trek knowledge. :D

@MWF - please disable that annoying advertisement closing your posts... ;)

Reactions: MWF
I've been trying to disable it since I got the phone!!

Edit. Just figured it out.

Last edited:
Just don't use tapatalk. The mobile site is good enough with the new forum software.

I was going to nitpick here just a tiny bit because Seven of Nine's one line of dialogue in the trailer was out of character but then it occurred to me that after 20 years she would have assimilated a more natural way of speaking than when she was on Voyager.

Agree with Ice, this looks epic.

She had shown quite a bit of "improvement" during the last episodes when she and Chakotay started their fling. I wonder if he'll get more than just a passing mention.

From watching that trailer I have the feeling that I'm seriously lacking Star Trek knowledge. :D
TNG doesn't end with the show. Generations, First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis all follow Picard and the crew.

That much I know. In contrast to the TNG TV series which I only followed occasionally in the afternoon schedule on German TV, the movies I have at least watched. I just can't remember much of the plots, and even less of the characters' state at the end.

That much I know. In contrast to the TNG TV series which I only followed occasionally in the afternoon schedule on German TV, the movies I have at least watched. I just can't remember much of the plots, and even less of the characters' state at the end.
It's on Netflix in HD and proper language.

Also, Frakes will direct at least two episodes, which makes him involved as a director in all Star Trek installments since TNG, including The Orville!

Also, Frakes will direct at least two episodes, which makes him involved as a director in all Star Trek installments since TNG, including The Orville!

Didn’t know that. Thats awesome. How amazing would it have been if he was in TOS as a teenager.

I just found out that Brent Spiner recorded a jazz album in the early '90s, and that Picard, Jordi, Worf and Riker sang backing on one track.

:ROFLMAO: