• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

star wars epi: 3

star wars epi: 3

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• yes but gonna download it lol!

• Total voters
man.. it better be better than the first 2... I fucking sick of them being turned into kids movies when the originals weren't kids movies at all....

Leppy said:
man.. it better be better than the first 2... I fucking sick of them being turned into kids movies when the originals weren't kids movies at all....
Um, what? Of course they were!

They were rated PG, there was extensive toy lines, there were cartoons made, there were video games made.... They were defintely aimed at a young audience, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

No they weren't aimed at kids when they came out... the fact that kids liked them was an aftermath...

Compared to the old ones, the new ones are waaaaaaayyyyy more focused towards kids than the old ones...

Yeah they were rated PG but it was back in a time when PG was more towards the upper end of ratings... Now Parental Guidance doesn't mean shit to anyone....

i guess i should watch the 1st 5 before i even consider watching this one...

I'm definately going to see it. I have low expectations though, all the CGI nowaday is killing me. The effects always stick out, they just don't blend in. Movie makers should return to models imo.

the 1st time i saw jar jar binks i thought it was all gonna go wrong.

did u guys go see the "digitally" remake of it back in 2000 or so?