Starcraft 2 (GSL, MLG, IEM, TSL and all others)

No, whats up with that?

Edit:

This Weekend

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=177112

Assembly Winter

Prizes:

1. 3000 ?
2. 1350 ?
3. 500 ?
4. 150 ? + Complete Steelseries Gaming Gear
5-8. Complete Steelseries Gaming Gear

Coverage:

The Steelseries Starcraft 2 Challenge at Assembly Winter 2011 will be brought to you by GLHF.tv. TotalBiscuit will also provide English coverage. There will be also foreign language coverage in Finnish (SETT TV), French (Millenium TV), German (Khaldor) and Polish (itzMorglum)

Event Time:
19:00 KST
11:00 CET
05:00 EST
02:00 PST

Last edited:
It was in the semifinals between Beastyqt and Avilo (TvT).

Avilo was up 1-0 and was turtling like mad and Beastyqt couldn't touch him, so he started bitching about it in the stream and to the mods. All this while not being very active himself... Then the admins said that they were declaring a stalemate, however Avilo said that he was about to end the game but the admins wouldn't hear it. At this point Avoli was active in the game, trying to make a hole in beastyqt's defense, while beastyqt didn't do anything but complain and pausing the game for no reason. And the casters was also making fun of Avilo...

A stalemate was declared, Avilo didn't agree to it and was DQ'd. Beastyqt was later DQ'd in the finals for BM...
That's the jest of it anyway, more stupid shit happened afterwards where the casters denied ever to have made fun of Avilo instead of apologizing...

edit. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/TheGunrun live stream from the winter assembly

Last edited:
Yeah, but naniwa is controlling himself too. He even said in an interview that he wants ppl to focus on the game and not on him being bad mannered. Lets wait and see how that turns out! :D

it was pretty descent ... but did you see the GSL matches today... such upsets such upsets!!!

Some say, if one goes to thepiratebay and types in GSL, one might find some interesting torrents of the GSL playdays.

Wow didn't wake up in time for the Group E matches and wow... looks like they'll be VERY interesting to watch.

The GSL Code S, Code A up and down matches are going to be awesome!

Double posting liek a baws!

GSL news:
IMMvp was kicked out of the code S :eek:

omigad!? why did I click on that spoiler ... i has not seen the games yet =(

Leaving in the next 3 hours for the upcoming GSL event.

S Korea, here I come!!!!!!! SC2 live is gonna be epic. (and korean prostitutes too : p)

I'm not following any tournaments or anything, but what are some games up on Youtube that are good games and fun to watch, prefferably with commentary (I know...usually lame, but I don't own the game yet [playing Warcraft III for years] so I'm still learning the game. I'll buy it eventually.)?

Guess who's going to DreamHack Stockholm Invitational on tuesday. \o/
Might even try and get some autographs ... we'll see... XD 10 euro for a ticket is pretty damn cheap for 8 hours of live entertainment.

And it was awesome =) Really hope DH will do more tournaments in Stockholm soon. (there's another tournament in autumn that hasn't been announced)

TSL3 awesomeness:
So 2 out of the top 4 are swedes!! I really think that we have a good chance of seeing an all swedish TSL3 final here! with Naniwa clinching it!