Starfield

While this is only a blue rarity gun, it's pretty strong after I installed all the mods. It has the annihilator Rounds mod.
GVuHg9.jpeg

I have a Big Bang but haven't tried it yet, Annihilator Rounds sounds good. I've been using a Magshear to defeat guardians as it seems a bit more effective than my Breach and I put more skill points in to rifles. The game has so many more guns that I expected, more than it really needs.

Last night mine really started bugging out, it's since the last update. I had a mission to find a temple that wouldn't clear, some animations got messed up and autosave has stopped working entirely.

Speaking of saving, why does the game have a finite number of save slots? It's not like we're using an old PlayStation memory card here, even with cloud saves we should be able to have an infinite number. I don't remember Fallout 4 having this issue. Having to sit and clear out old saves is really tedious.

I'm finally getting back to where I was with my last character, but I'm still way behind in credits. My next project is to set up an outpost to farm adhesive, which I need to keep leveling my weapons crafting.

I finally got myself a decent ship, capturing a Va'ruun vessel identical to one of the nicer Stroud-Ecklands you can buy. Did a few mods, but I think next is to rip apart a captured ship and build a low-mass overpowered fighter and go hunting.

Inevitable silliness.

1697212233808.png

1697212245363.png

I'm sure you've both come across The Valentine, apparently I should've stolen the last ship I saw him in, as it doesn't match the usual ship and might be really good. Might go back a couple of saves and try it.

I have a Big Bang but haven't tried it yet, Annihilator Rounds sounds good. I've been using a Magshear to defeat guardians as it seems a bit more effective than my Breach and I put more skill points in to rifles. The game has so many more guns that I expected, more than it really needs.

Last night mine really started bugging out, it's since the last update. I had a mission to find a temple that wouldn't clear, some animations got messed up and autosave has stopped working entirely.

Speaking of saving, why does the game have a finite number of save slots? It's not like we're using an old PlayStation memory card here, even with cloud saves we should be able to have an infinite number. I don't remember Fallout 4 having this issue. Having to sit and clear out old saves is really tedious.

I've been using that Big Bang gun against the Starborn, it's 2-3 shots per kill

Sometimes I wish the game designers would put some thoughts into the random stuff they put in the game to add atmosphere, this is a building that's supposed to be abandoned 100+ years ago, how does it make sense to have an half eaten sandwich that's not completely rotten laying around.
VnK1wy.png

We're 2023, why does it have to be such a hassle to be able to use an azerty keyboard? Bethesda will never learn I guess.
There are just so many key bindings that you keep messing another one up when you try to change them. Luckily someone else figured that out already and made a file to fix that.

Just beat the main campaign, I think the main questline is one of the weaker storyline (along with the Ryujin questline).

So I decided to not side with either the Starborn Sam Coe nor the Starborn Hunter, and I failed the speech check at the end, so I got to fight both of them. That was an awesome final boss fight. Especially teleporting to different locations that you've been to previously, that's a nice touch. I have a fully modded Revenant from the Crimson Fleet questline, I had about 12000 ammo going into this final mission, I ended up with 8000 ammo at the end of it (used up 4000 ammo). But that gun was such a good gun for this final boss fight. Also I have my Astrodynamics at level 3, so I was able to take the Star Eagle to Masada, the Hunter or Emissary's ships were no match for the Star Eagle.

But boss fights aside, I thought the main quest was kind of lame, especially at the end it didn't really explain anything. The Unity me mentioned there is a Creator, but he didn't even show up or say anything. This reminds me of No Man's Sky dumping the player back to the starting point once you got to the center of the universe. Aside from the main quest, the factions quests are really good, I especially liked the Freestar Collective, UC Vanguard, and the UC SysDef/Crimson Fleet questlines. I was kind of pissed that UC SysDef got hostile at me after some missions because either I or my follower killed some people, but after siding with the Crimson Fleet, the Key basically became my go to location for docking and trading. I can sell stolen goods and contraband there, there's no security scans.

Overall this is like a really tasty appetizer and/or dessert, but the main course was kind of bland. lol.

I've actually stopped playing the main questline.

I got as far as going through the NASA building, getting the artifact and then siding with the Emissary (my guy was Starborn Barrett for whatever reason so I couldn't go against him). I then got all of the temples I can but I don't really have any desire to go any further. It does make anything else more awkward when Starborn ships land or I find them in space, but my Shieldbreaker is now very powerful and shrugs those off easily. On the ground I take more of a beating but it isn't hard to kill the guardians.

I'm not actually sure what I plan to do next, I've just been upgrading my skills to build a better ship. Without realising it I've almost built a weaponised Thunderbird 2, it even has the ramp at the front and the cockpit overhanging. Over 6000 cargo capacity and those railguns are sweet.

Starfield 17_10_2023 14_31_51 copy_S1920.jpg

Starfield 17_10_2023 14_32_30 copy_S1920.jpg

Starfield 17_10_2023 14_32_46 copy_S1920.jpg

I've actually stopped playing the main questline.

I got as far as going through the NASA building, getting the artifact and then siding with the Emissary (my guy was Starborn Barrett for whatever reason so I couldn't go against him). I then got all of the temples I can but I don't really have any desire to go any further. It does make anything else more awkward when Starborn ships land or I find them in space, but my Shieldbreaker is now very powerful and shrugs those off easily. On the ground I take more of a beating but it isn't hard to kill the guardians.

I'm not actually sure what I plan to do next, I've just been upgrading my skills to build a better ship. Without realising it I've almost built a weaponised Thunderbird 2, it even has the ramp at the front and the cockpit overhanging. Over 6000 cargo capacity and those railguns are sweet.

View attachment 3570639
View attachment 3570640
View attachment 3570641

Once you're higher level the Starborn ships or soldiers really aren't that big of an issue. They can't even take down my Star Eagle's shield before I destroy them, however, I do have the Shield perk so my shield is increased.

Heh, I remember where that was. If you search the bodies of the scientists killed by the spacers, they all give you the resource lead.