Stargate: The Ark of Truth

D

D-Fence

Yup, the March 2008 Stargate SG1 movie Ark of Truth has been leaked to mininova - anyone seen it yet?

I have a few seasons of sg1 and sga to catch up first. Quite bored right now, so i think i'll do that. Now if only i could remember which episode i watched last... tv.com, ho!

I finished burning all SG1 episodes and caught up with atlantis - yay!

I'll be seeing it shortly.

Merry Christmas!! :D
Thankyouthankyouthankyou... ^_^
Gonna see it soon too what is the quality like? Doesn't seem to be too bad from the posts... anyone seen it yet?

Merry Christmas!! :D
Thankyouthankyouthankyou... ^_^
Gonna see it soon too what is the quality like? Doesn't seem to be too bad from the posts... anyone seen it yet?

I have. The quality is alright. But beware that some of the special effects are missing. This appears to be a fairly early copy of the film.

Hope it's better than the last couple of series of sg-1, they were fairly crap

"classic" stargate was the best before all the daniel jackson stuff

I loved that James T Kirk parody by Mitchell, that was just awesome :D

Pretty good movie, continues the series nicely.

I liked the movie. :)

I have. The quality is alright. But beware that some of the special effects are missing. This appears to be a fairly early copy of the film.

Yea that I knew. I saw the "leaked" Atlantis s4e1 so I knew what to expect. Towards the end there was more and more effects missing but it didn't bother me at all. :p
Audio was good.

Is this coming straight to DVD or will it go the cinemas first? Might go to see it in theater if I can.

Is this coming straight to DVD or will it go the cinemas first? Might go to see it in theater if I can.

No cinema, just DVD.

I still have some Altantis to watch, since comcast took SciFi away from regular cable in my area ages ago and I've been too busy to watch tv lately anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the leak, but I think I'll wait til they're completely done with it.

I still have some Altantis to watch, since comcast took SciFi away from regular cable in my area ages ago and I've been too busy to watch tv lately anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the leak, but I think I'll wait til they're completely done with it.

It's really not that bad. I've seen many many many CAM versions that were alot owrse than this. Alot worse.

Just watched it. It's basically a long (but very good) episode of SG-1 (which isn't a bad thing!). Quite enjoyed it actually, but it's a shame the series is essentially over forever. :cry:

Hopefully the new spinoff will be picked up.

Spinoff's have nothing to do with the original. I only go the the ORIGINAL and BEST. I'm not interested in anything else. I will wait until more quality products become available. It is a shame that the series is over for ever.

Just watched it. It's basically a long (but very good) episode of SG-1 (which isn't a bad thing!). Quite enjoyed it actually, but it's a shame the series is essentially over forever. :cry:

Hopefully the new spinoff will be picked up.

Still one more DVD film to come - Continuum.

-Cpt. J.- said:
What do you guys think about Stargate Atlantis? I like it.

I'm a big fan, myself. I've enjoyed season 4 quite a lot. However, I have a couple issues with it - Zelenka is drastically underused, there's been too much focusing on a couple characters per episode this season, and (season 4 finale spoilers ahead, highlight to read) the season finale was crap. Well, it was a good episode, it just wasn't remotely finaleish. At all. Such a letdown, especially after the frantic and exciting mid-season finale.

OMFG teeb... I didn't realize this week's episode was the season finale....
I'm crushed ):
And now that I know that, I have to agree, that was a terrible finale. Which is supported by the fact that I couldn't even tell it was a finale :p

Still waiting on the download, it has a lot of other torrents to compete with.
I'm interested to see where Ben Browder goes after the second DVD. I loved him in Farscape and enjoyed his short involvement with SG-1.

Still one more DVD film to come - Continuum.

Yeah, but it isn't really part of the storyline. It's a time travel adventure meant to stand on it's own and maybe spawn another spinoff series.