Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWooster

Don't forget that Top Gear magazine got the start date for the last season wrong. Just saying...;)

Nope, no email and it's still got the 'register and get yourself on the 2011 summer reserve list' page. Trust me - I'm checking it about every 5 seconds at the moment :lol: But they're only a week later than last year, and it was 4 1/2 weeks before the start of the winter series that they released the dates which is any time now if we're aiming for the 26th.

Last edited:
Maybe The series will start at June 12th as a 17x00 episode with
the Gumball Special without any studio segments ( like the Polar Special )

Last edited by a moderator:

i would consider this a spoiler. i dont know whats really comming week to week and i like it that way. i like to be surprised.

i would consider this a spoiler. i dont know whats really comming week to week and i like it that way. i like to be surprised.

This is just one person's speculation. You might be surprised what actually happens.

Please don't post spoilers outside of the spoilers section. I've edited your post.

19th June at the earliest. They are currently showing re-runs, and this Sunday's episode is showing episode 5/7 - so episode 7 of that will air 12th June.

It would make sense. The summer run of TG usually starts the third Sunday in June. That would be the 19th.

This may be useful. It seems that the first episode will air on 26th June and there will be 6 episodes according to an ebay auction for charity.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Tickets-Top-Gear-and-Stig-Laps-1-BFBS-/120720914717?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c1b86f91d scroll down for details

The important bit being .....

The ?Stig Laps? will need to be arranged for the same day as the recording of the Top Gear studio show. Dates which this Auction Item can be taken up would be any Wednesday between the 22nd June and the 27th July 2011 ? the exact date can only be confirmed on the Monday before the studio recording.

Seems pretty certain that it's back on 26 June woooohooooo

The auction dates simply suggest the first studio episode will air on the 26th... here's hoping for special(s) :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.