start to watch or not to start?

DriftTHIS_sucka

Car(s)
Jeep Grand Charokee
Hey all! For some reason I have never really gotten in to watching Fifth Gear... and by that I mean have never actually watched a single episode... I've always just watched Top Gear. So I was wondering if I should start the long process of downloading? Should I go right from the start, middle or just forget it all and stick with Top Gear?

Only 300MB and < 30min of runtime. I thing just watching it would be faster than making pointless topics.

Last edited:
I questioned myself the same thing a couple of years ago, decided to start watching and I've been doing it till nowadays. FG is a nice complement to TG, because the first is more car-oriented and the latter is more fun-oriented.

Only 300MB and < 30min of runtime. I thing just watching it would be faster than making pointless topics.

lol I know for a fact this is gunna get me banned buuuut meh. so here we go... how about you go fuck your self and get a life instead of being a complete asshole! ... you're prolly just pissed cause while you were on here posting to my useless thread I was busy fucking the shit out of your wife. oooooh ya!

I questioned myself the same thing a couple of years ago, decided to start watching and I've been doing it till nowadays. FG is a nice complement to TG, because the first is more car-oriented and the latter is more fun-oriented.

and thanks a lot for the input. I'll prolly just DL a couple episodes anyways and see how I like them. cheers!

Well that was unexpected. I thought that was actually a pretty good question, something I wonder every time I remember that FG exists. I might start watching it again one day.

Jaunzems, you have a lot to learn if you're going to be here for much longer.

i also thought the same , but im not gonna start watching it seriously up until season 17 ends cuz i have a very low download limit xD

FG is not as good as TG but its not bad at all, I only have back to season 9 on my computer i didn't bother going further back in the seasons because i couldn't be bothered to download them and the pic quality was getting crummy.

If you're this far behind, I suggest you just watch Fifth Gear online (Youtube etc) rather than download them. Then you can avoid the awful 'stunt sequence' films, the lame celebrity challenges and the overly long car competition bits.

It'll save you a heap of time and bandwidth.

i think what 5th lacks in 'showyness' it makes up by being more informative. i wouldn't bother watching from the start, as so much would be out of date (like watching 2003 episodes of TG). watch the last few recent series before going back through the archive.