State of the Forum vs Telegram

1631162037647.png

I don't remember that, absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I was taking a yellow taxi back home from Towcester services. It was 2016, I remember the rest of it well. :LOL:
Can confirm. I remember taking a trip to dinner in a Mondeo.

Everyone in FG knows what tbungafloed means.
I don’t.

and for that matter I don’t know where Alobohol came from.

Telegram. I always feel very rude when I turn up and steer the conversation. Some people have a good talk going on about another subject and here comes me, quoting something from 30 or 40 messages before, hacking that current good talk totally apart by changing the subject completely.

Telegram. I always feel very rude when I turn up and steer the conversation. Some people have a good talk going on about another subject and here comes me, quoting something from 30 or 40 messages before, hacking that current good talk totally apart by changing the subject completely.
I've only been on telegram a few weeks, but have done this multiple times now. ?

It's ok for snappy small talk now and them, and to set dates and times, but otherwise it's too fast for me.

I'm in a phase of not really looking at Telegram, I just don't have the time to keep up with it during the day and don't feel like reading through everything in the evening. It's a shame because people like Davetouch only appear on there.

I just left most of them. They are rather fast paced and overwhelming.

I follow along when I can. If I can't? Whatever. I'll skip ahead when I can take a look. Sure, I miss somethings, but if someone needed me to chime in, they'd tag me.
this is the correct approach

I'm in a phase of not really looking at Telegram, I just don't have the time to keep up with it during the day and don't feel like reading through everything in the evening. It's a shame because people like Davetouch only appear on there.
You know where else he appears....FG online meet! (Which is next weekend BTW)