Stephen Fry is NOT James May!

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
Witty, fact-filled tall guys whose hairstyles have a mind of their own. Not saying I'd confuse them, but it's not out of the realm of the possible. That said, James May must get on QI!

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
This is the 3rd time I've started this post, clearly I'm lost for words. I can't see how people can get the two confused at all. I'll remember to speak slowly and clearly (default Brit abroad) if I ever go to NZ.

(No offence to our NZ members, I know you're all more intelligent than these dingbats).

idk

Car(s)
Hyundai i30N Performance
I think that guy might be the ugliest human in the world. Any different suggestions?

chris311

Car(s)
2009 Camry SE V6 - Don't hate the sleeper
I've seen Stephen Frey in Kingdom (Great show) and something else I watched a few months ago. I can't remember what it was but I clearly remember pointing to my TV and going "Hey, its that guy from Kingdom." (I was even by myself watching it, that is how I am):lol:

In either one I don't think I would have mistaken him for Captain Slow.

bfandreas

Car(s)
whatever play-thing I rent over the weekend
They are hard to tell apart. Stephen Fry is the guy with the nose. May is the other one.

You must not only not get British TV but only also need to be blind, deaf and quite frankly daft to mix them up.

Dygear

Car(s)
1992 Ford Mustang LX
Wait, so you're saying that someone who is not James May, is not James May. Shocking news, and on the bomb shell, it's time to end the thread.

bfandreas

Car(s)
whatever play-thing I rent over the weekend
While we are at it: include Fry in the New Year's Honours list. That's what that's for.
Or at least declare him a listed building or something.
Cover him in medals so he is easier to tell apart from May. That or either of them needs a haiircut.

shellygrrl

Witty, fact-filled tall guys whose hairstyles have a mind of their own. Not saying I'd confuse them, but it's not out of the realm of the possible.
True. But then, James can't say he's lost however many stone that Stephen has. And there's the nose.

That said, James May must get on QI!
YES PLEASE!

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
True. But then, James can't say he's lost however many stone that Stephen has. And there's the nose.
He's put quite a few of those back on again.

Mr May could probably benefit from the loss of a few pounds

Apart from that - no resemblance whatsoever.

The Mouse

Stephen Fry has had a haircut and now claims he no longer look like James May. He's right, he doesnt. It's worse than that. He now bears a vague resemblence to Clarkson ( at least in the photo)
http://twitpic.com/60xyny

LindenChase

I think there is some resembalance sometimes, mainly depending on the men's haircuts. :)

Stephen is much taller though.

Last edited: