Steve Irwin aka "The Crocodile Hunter" is dead

I am not going to go on about parenting skills again I have desire to get banned.
It has nothing to do with being different it is to do with precieving events as you see them.
It just annoys me when pple go on about some1 like they where a hero when he wasn't. People are fighting and dying in Iraq who are geniune heroes and this guy dieced with death out of choice. I am not trying to talk ill of him even I concede he cared for animals just the way we went about doing it.

It is a bit like Clarkson he is a journalist who cares about cars but I would not use him as advice for what car to buy but he is entertaining. If you want to learn about Animals you watch Attenbough. Crocodile hunter teaches you not about beasts in the wild more what not to do if you come across one.

I watched one episode he was tormenting a cobra and was spitting at him, he grabs it and says "What a beauty, he is fiesty though" you have just pulled it from it's natual envirmoent, tormented the creatrue and you have the downright cheek the sheer audacity to call it fiesty. Give me a break.

To the certain people taking the piss: Show some fucking respect

Jesus I am not saying it is a just cause but those guys are putting there life on the line not by CHOICE see there is a difference when you risk you life because you have to and because you want to thats the point. Get a grip and put Steve Irwins death in perspective

NAIDANAC A said:
DYING IN IRAQ!!!! WHAT NERVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT, HE DID GOOD THINGS, HELPED OUT THE ENIVIRONMENT AND ANIMALS, IRAQ IS TOTAL BS. GET OUT. HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE STUFF THE "HEROS" IN IRAQ DO. THE PEOPLE THEY KILL. FOR WHAT OIL. SURE THERE IS A WAR ON TERRORISM BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO END. LEAVE THIS CRAP OUT. INFACT IM ANGRY I AM SAYING THIS HERE. BUT GOD DO NOT BRING UP THIS CRAP.

... Stop... You are no better than he is. If you want to talk about Iraq, go to the Political Discussion forum, there's more than enough people there who are willing to discuss it in the appropriate setting. This is an INAPPROPRIATE place to say such things and you are no better than zaybxcwd12.

watto said:
To the certain people taking the piss: Show some fucking respect

seconded.

OK I take the himt I am going to shut up. bugger this for a lark sod it. I am just like to antaginze plpe I have no point to make I am just talking shite.ck

And to thin I came to this forum for my interest in the topic and the friendless of the pple, getting wrong for having an opinion that differs .

Steve Irwin R.I.P.

No! He's not supposed to die, he's effin' immortal! Like Jesus! Or the Rolling Stones!

:cry: So long, and thanks for all the fish (thought it might be fitting).

May he rest in peace..... Agree with others, a cool ambassador for Australia...

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/4814/denialnx0.jpg

It's been a long time coming hasn't it.
He diced with death all the time.

I mean it's a very sad day of course but Steve always seemed a very upbeat guy. I have great respect for him (even after the incident in 2004) and I feel very sorry for his family and friends and a great person has been lost of course.

Roman said:
zaybxcwd12 said:
Some1 else with a sence of humor. Careful. :shock:
You really are a prick. :no:

*shake of head*
I don't believe this the Mrs. has just had a go at me what is this pick on Zayb day
Conversation went like this.
"Teenage kid decides to play chicken with cars on the M1 at 70mph and gets good at it and deciides in his wisdom to move up a league and goes to Germany where they travel at 120-150mph and is hit do feel sympathy for him"
"For his family yes"
"What if his family say it is ok to play with cars it is entertaining"
"Thats different then Steve Irwin"

Sky News tribue from viewers I quote (swear this is genuine) "Steve Irwin taught us how to handle and grapple a crocodile in safety" handy tip I am glad I took notice next time I find myself submerged in a Auzzie swamp
or stuck in the Nile I recap Croc hunter episodes to handle Charlie the Crocodile in safety.

The news of his death, was a total shock. He made a living wrestling crocodiles, catching snakes and deadly spiders.. Damn, who would've thought he'd be eventually killed by a fucking sting ray. As crazy as Steve Irwin was though, I'm going to miss him. I really enjoyed Croc Hunter when it aired on Discovery, and I admire his courage, and passion for all animals great and small. R.I.P. Steve-o, mate. Crocs Rule!

This is what I don't get. Everyone says nice things about people when they're dead, it doesn't matter how big of an asshole a person was at a funeral they are a saint.

Sorry, but Darwin has been running a tab or Irwin for years and it was only a matter of time before some animal got him.

On an unrelated note, there has to be a better spot for ad placement:

http://img157.imageshack.**/img157/4615/submissionbo3.jpg

bad.png

"This is what I don't get. Everyone says nice things about people when they're dead, it doesn't matter how big of an asshole a person was at a funeral they are a saint."

Exactly the guy is dead and yeah I am sorry about it, if I am "prick" as it so quiently put it then fair enough I accept that but not a total one. If I have offended any1 I am sorry but with the exception of putting up a picture of Stingray the TV show, or Stingray the theme somg EVERYTHING I have said bears fruit. If it where not for the accident I would not be the subject of ridicule and I have not lowerd myself to personal insults.