Stickers?

Sure. I'll check with Quiky to see if we have any on hand from our last printing or if his new sticker making machine is working yet.

can someone direct me to where i can order a sticker? i have looked everywhere (maybe im blind)

"When I wanna talk about Vicki's tits, I go to FinalGear.com."

Stickers are too expensive to produce. No one would want to buy them at $3-4 a piece.

You mean vinyls? I need to find a cheaper place to have them manufactured.. our cost is $2-3/each, then add shipping ($1 outside na), and having to pre-purchase a few hundred $ worth... tried purchasing one of those do-it-yourself machines, and it turned out horrible.

You mean vinyls? I need to find a cheaper place to have them manufactured.. our cost is $2-3/each, then add shipping ($1 outside na), and having to pre-purchase a few hundred $ worth... tried purchasing one of those do-it-yourself machines, and it turned out horrible.

Yes, vinyls. The Final Gear Vinyls. I may just have one made. (ill ask if there is a hookup he can give me, maybe i can get a good deal)

I love the Vinyls and every time they are available I always buy a few (5-10). I hope they are available again.

Redbubble can have non vinyl stickers, but they are decent stickers, although non vinyl, but as a 4 pack, Q just has to add it :p

The ones on redbubble are regular stickers, not vinyl like was sold before, Quiky has to make a new batch of vinyl to sell, the ones on redbubble are better for indoor use imo

My stash appears to have 2 of the 4"x1" white vinyls, 3 of the 6"x1.5" white vinyls, and 2 of the 8"x2" white/clear static cling stickers. I could possibly part with some if the cause was worthy ;)

Well you won't know if the cause is worthy or not until Wednesday. But I would only need one for the car I'm getting. Ideally I'd like a smaller one, however the static cling one could be transferred to the 'Gotta Have It Green' Mustang I'm getting in Detroit. How's that for a worthy cause ;) It'd be like your cars grandchild.

It would be awesome, however thats up to you. I can live without it.

Last edited:
Any chance of the white one's (sticker or vinyl) becoming available again? The black one I have doesn't work well on tinted windows (or non-tinted for that matter) and I'm sure nastier doesn't want to give away/sell most of his..

I know its up to Quiky when vinyls come back but is it possible to add the white design to the stickers in the red bubble store?

I am working on finding a local vinyl shop to make a batch, and getting a mini-store setup for them.

I know its up to Quiky when vinyls come back but is it possible to add the white design to the stickers in the red bubble store?

because of the way the stickers work in the RB store making white stickers is near impossible, since it cuts everything except white with a border