Stig Introduction Competition

Some say he once read Stephen Hawking's thoughts, and that he fell out of the JCB Fast Track on purpose. All we know is...

Some say if he wanted to he could levitate, and his brand of soap powder really does wash whiter, all we know is that. ...

Firstly, I will admit this won't be brilliant but nonetheless...

Some say if he entered 'The Matrix' a message would come up saying 'game over'... all we know is, he's called the STIG

Some say that he can receive all GPS-sattelites at all times and that the frequency of his brainwaves is used to synchronize them. All we know...

Some say that if you removed he's crash helmet you'd find the head of a chicken, and that he's the brother of Lord Vader......All We Know is..

Some say that he's the most recent incarnation of Krishna, and that he moonlights as a body double for richard branson, ...

the "moisture from a duck" bit on 9x05 made me spit out my drink!

Some say he is the Playstation 3 and he can control a Wii without controllers. All we know is he's called Nintendo PlaySTIG.

Some say he can make people stop talking tellepathically and that he can also...[long, long, long silence]. All we know is...he's called the Sti...[long silence].

Last edited:
Some say that he has no concept of trees and that his ears are satellite dishes...

Some say he has an unnatural taste for Nutella and that as a child he was found in a badger den...

Some say when he crashes his suit inflates like an airbag and that he can play Chopsticks with chopsticks. All we know is his called the stick...Stig.

the "moisture from a duck" bit on 9x05 made me spit out my drink!

It's contradictory however! As we all know that the Stig is afraid of ducks!! (A previous comment Jeremy has made)

Some say that he's the secret love child of Michael Schumacher and Sabine Schmidt, and that when he brakes hard milk comes out of his nose.....all we know is that he's called The Stig.

Last edited:
Hi there ! That's my first post here, i'm a newbie but a long time Top Gear watcher. Soo.. let's introduce our tamme racing driver:

Some people say that if we remove his helmet off, his eyes would burn everything in sight... and he can start the engine of a Koenigsegg CCX by only looking at it... all we know is that he's called The Stig !

Sorry if i had made any mistake typing (i'm from Portugal), i hope i'll improve my writing participating in this forum

BTW: i hope you like my signature :mrgreen:

Some say that he sleeps in the boot of supercars and that he won a marathon running on his hands...all we know is that he's called The Stig.

Some say his body was shaped in a wind-tunnel, and that he uses echolocation...

Some say that if you cut him in half, both parts would grow the missing bits and continue to live separately, and that he fears blackbirds.

The old stig didn't have any facts it started in the 5th or 6th series.

Some say his blood has the same specific gravity as a pint of Boddingtons, and that Sky Net surrendered the day he became active... all we know is he's called the Stig.