Stig is in Denmark

Bodypaint

Car(s)
Zenvo (I wish)
The Stig is in Denmark and tomorrow anyone who wants a ride with him in an Arial Atom can get it, if they pay for it... The sportscar event people (you can buy a ride in any fast car) has apparently rented the Stig.. But they don't know if it is the right Stig or James May who wants to have fun... Anyway, it's a great way for the BBC to make money by just renting out some random guy...

But it could be the real Stig. Maybe someone rips off his/its helmet?:rolleyes:

fotoJesper__MG_4286.jpg

See for yourselves:
http://coppermine.sportscarevent.dk/thumbnails.php

Last edited:
Some say he is fluent in Danish... :p

And that he moonlights as a professional bacon taster....

Last edited:
That's not The Stig.

clearly, Its there cause some say, denmark is home to the best danishes..........

.....In The World(tm).

two things seem a bit odd to me...
1) if this goes in accordance with BBC, so they really "rented" the stig... why does he look "wrong" somehow and... erm... why would the do that?
2) if this ISN'T ok with the BBC, so they just put some guy there in white trying to look like stiggles... where is the BBC law enforcement squad? shouldn't denmark be crawling with lawyers by now? =P

I was also wondering if his helmet looked bigger than it usually does.

Then I realised it was just the angle of the sunlight on his crotch! ;)

two things seem a bit odd to me...
1) if this goes in accordance with BBC, so they really "rented" the stig... why does he look "wrong" somehow and... erm... why would the do that?
2) if this ISN'T ok with the BBC, so they just put some guy there in white trying to look like stiggles... where is the BBC law enforcement squad? shouldn't denmark be crawling with lawyers by now? =P

Well, I really have no idea if it's the right one, and I don't know if they have "rented" him/it, but there must be some rights or something that has to be paid for, in order to get him.

But I got the "news" from a danish car magazine: Just translated the text in google translate: Funny to read: I think that google still have some problems with their translate program..?

"Sportscar Event organizers behind this year invite the Stig from 'Top Gear' as the guest is running. The legendary racerk?rer (racedriver) be flown into the helicopter and is willing to give hotlaps in an Ariel Atom with 300 horsepower. The car is characterized by literally to be only four wheels, a frame, two seats and an engine.

How can I be sure that it is The Stig?

"We can not, for we know not how he looks! But he has promised to gi 'it plenty of gas and is also willing to give his autograph. I understand that he sign with an X, "says organizer Bo J?rgensen, even giving tours in his Can Am Roadster, which weighs 650 kg and has a 7-liter Corvette engine of some 650 hp..."

ehrm..

Last edited:
Is that the same cutout as seen on the Google Street View of the BBC offices?

sce_2009jg__MG_4301.jpg

I you were there, in what car from this picture would u want to be driven around in by The Stig?

I would love to feel the power of the Ford GT. (if it could do one lap and not break down...)