• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

STIG like songs for a Corolla??

Snip3r

Yo guys this is my first post here on Final Gear.

First off...DAM the BBC for wrecking such a cool place to download a TV show that we canadians dont get.

Ok, Im entering my first auto-cross race this weekend...and my friend lent me this cool white helmet. Now being a huge Top Gear geek...and since Im racing an 89 Corolla GTS against a bunch of new vettes I was thinking that it would be fun to pretent im the STIG (white helmet..white car..its STIGish) So in pretending to be the stig Im gonna need some tunes to play while doing my laps.....this is where I need your guys help.... What songs do you think the STIG would choose for a hot lap in a 89 Corolla GTS..

Ren edit: Removed the size 18 and it was ?ber annoying

1st, don't post in size 18.

2nd, welcome

3rd, I don't find that particulary funny nor do I think anyone's opinion is better than yours about what kind of music the stig would choose for a lap in an old corolla.

that whole thing seems very irrelevant and stupid to me but well.

well I posted it in size 18 mostly becuase Im tired of straining at all the small type in the numerous of forum sites that i visit daily...(should cut down and find somthing better to do really but ehh)

and you wouldnt find it funny well becuase your from Quebec...its a well know fact that quebecors are just grumpy people...
I do however agree that I would be the best judge of what songs to play IF I did actually did play anything..but theres always that one song that you always forget about or maybe something I've never heard beofre that would suit the occasion...dont have to cut a guy down for having a little fun..:(

Maybe some Boston?

Snip3r said:
well I posted it in size 18 mostly becuase Im tired of straining at all the small type in the numerous of forum sites that i visit daily...(should cut down and find somthing better to do really but ehh)

and you wouldnt find it funny well becuase your from Quebec...its a well know fact that quebecors are just grumpy people...
I do however agree that I would be the best judge of what songs to play IF I did actually did play anything..but theres always that one song that you always forget about or maybe something I've never heard beofre that would suit the occasion...dont have to cut a guy down for having a little fun..:(

Don't piss of Renesis ;)...He's our resident Canadian Nazi mod :lmao: and we love him for it :)

You better go without music so you can concentrate...
i personally don't like listening to music when am speeding

Snip3r said:

:lmao:

you're welcome to start a topic about that my friend, bring some "facts" too, I'm interested.

Mischief007 said:
Don't piss of Renesis ;)...He's our resident Canadian Nazi mod :lmao: and we love him for it :)

I'd rather say resident Quebecer nazi admin :lol:

wow....obvioulsy no humor to be found with this crew....maybe to much caffeine...or not wacking it enough..or too much.
Sorry I even bothered.

Yeah this dam font is so small... I can only read it from across the room... what if I want to read it from say... down the hall... you bastards are always putting me in troublesome situations... BASTARDS!!

;)

Snip3r said:
wow....obvioulsy no humor to be found with this crew....maybe to much caffeine...or not wacking it enough..or too much.
Sorry I even bothered.

Can't you see we are having fun??

Next time just don't say anything about someone's nationality if you think it will start a fight. Just some advice. We don't like name calling or making fun of someone's nationality.

Mischief007 said:
Snip3r said:
Sorry I even bothered.

Can't you see we are having fun??

Next time just don't say anything about someone's nationality if you think it will start a fight. Just some advice. We don't like name calling or making fun of someone's nationality.
well said
notice how canadians are always the ones that respect other nationalities (maybe because almost 1/2 our population are imigrants) :)

EDIT: or at least most of us. :)

You guys are hilarious.....and Im not dressing as the stig..I just happened to be lent a helmet that was white...and since when did being cdn mean that you couldnt joke about nationality....especially about our silly flat landed french speaking neighbours to the East....(for all those who dont know..BC is a province in canada just like Quebec..execpt..we wernt given a province outta pitty for getting our asses handed to us on a platter by the british)

Well as much as I thought you would be a cool group of guys, I dont think I will waste anymore of your guys time. Sorry I wasnt quicker in responding to your reponse Jasonchiu...I dont know what got into me..I must have gotten distracted by something..besides posting here.

But thank you for critisim..both positive and negative..I will think more beofre I post...hopefully after learning my leason here I will be better at posting on other forums in the future...Snip3r. :thumbsup:

Snip3r said:
and since when did being cdn mean that you couldnt joke about nationality....especially about our silly flat landed french speaking neighbours to the East....(for all those who dont know..BC is a province in canada just like Quebec..execpt..we wernt given a province outta pitty for getting our asses handed to us on a platter by the british)

:lol:

You sure are an ignorant guy who doesn't know shit about history. And giving a good image of BCers :roll:

:lmao: You guys just made us lose a opinionated ass poster at his 4th post... You have to control yourselves... :lol: