• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Stig revealed in San Andreas!

M14a_Mclaren

True Story! its Carl Johnson!

http://img301.imageshack.**/img301/1442/iamthestig6jn.th.jpg

You can download it Here, if your not familar with installing mods for SA, you need IMG tool, which you can get at gtagarage.com then open up player.img in models in the GTA:SA directory and replace the tshirtproblk.txd with the new tshirtproblk.txd then go to prolaps and buy the black shirt. The author is samaster05.

It has the stig in suit on the back as well.

Yes! The truth is revealed! :mrgreen: :p

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is excellent!! Where can i get that skin?

KryptonZone said:
This is great! Btw; is that Aston in the game or is it a mod?

Well yes it is a mod and yes it is the game :D

But no it doesn't come in the game when you buy it.

KryptonZone said:
I gave up on the prospects of playing that game as soon as I saw the bicycle.. I didn't even think those things existed, anymore anyways... :p

They did in 1992 (Time period game is set in)

I guess, I have to install the game again (HDD crash...) and mod it...

Buba

anybody up for a little hot coffe man that was a good mod :thumbsup:

They dont seem, the game looks crappy in general.. Same graphics engine for the past what? four years?

Militant-Grunt's avatar said:
128283450442d33620546e9.gif
:lmao:

The graphics aren't that bad for a game like San Andreas, you can get all power nerd if you want but considering San Andreas as a whole it is a awesome game.

mattshaw, I have no idea why it would just be a skin, I've never seen a skin for a car in SA but its the full kit.

Where can I download the Aston? I cant find anything about it on GTA Forums

Thanks