The Stig: Stig spotted on his day off

corradoboy

Car(s)
Fabia vRS (180bhp/312lbft)
Posted on BriSkoda forum....

primey said:
Driving back up the M1 this afternoon, and caught The Stig, along with his yonger cousin driving northbound. Nice to see he uses a normal Honda Civic when not on the track!

stig1.jpg

stig2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on a Mac, so the pics work. I can't help it if your useless, inferior computers can't do the most basic of tasks. I'll add links underneath.

I'm on a Mac, so the pics work. I can't help it if your useless, inferior computers can't do the most basic of tasks. I'll add links underneath.

nice way of opening a thread - just insult everybody, who doesn't share your taste in overpriced toys. Great :blink:
And the pics don't work because you have to register in the bloody Skoda forum, and since most of us drive a proper car, we aren't members of the Skoda forum. Your Mac certainly has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Could we get the story here? I am not sure everyone has the time to register on the Skoda forums. Not to mention the pictures...

Post #3 is hardly the opener, and post #2 made out I had done something wrong when I clearly haven't, it's just that some computers are more versatile than others and I didn't cater for that inadequacy. Sorry. Is that greater ?

Yes, I am a twat, it keeps w@nkers like you away from me.

Yeah, you can see the pics because you're registered in that forum. And because of that, the links you provided will also only work for you as well.

If you don't know shit about computers, don't blame it on the Windows machines, Apple boy. :rolleyes:

Post #3 is hardly the opener, and post #2 made out I had done something wrong when I clearly haven't, it's just that some computers are more versatile than others and I didn't cater for that inadequacy. Sorry. Is that greater ?

Yes, I am a twat, it keeps w@nkers like you away from me.

And as of you to me.

Yeah, you can see the pics because you're registered in that forum. And because of that, the links you provided will also only work for you as well.

If you don't know shit about computers, don't blame it on the Windows machines, Apple boy. :rolleyes:

+1

Better ?

Indeed!

And although the Stig seems to not be travelling very fast in that Civic, the rear right hubcap appears to be going to Warp 10. :lol:

Last edited:
wearing a helmet is a good idea for any vehicle... esp that honda which has poor side impact protection.

youtube some crash test videos and you'll see when a compact/sedan gets T-boned by a pickup/SUV, the truck's front end actually makes contact with the passengers' heads with or without side airbags.

Much better, now if you could have done that without the uncalled for rudeness of post #3 and later, it would have been a usefull addition to the forum from the start.

actng said:
youtube some crash test videos and you'll see when a compact/sedan gets T-boned by a pickup/SUV, the truck's front end actually makes contact with the passengers' heads with or without side airbags.

Well, them Pickups/SUV's weighing more than Montana could have something to do with it. With a two/three ton monster you'll pretty much squash anything that's not built to survive the nuclear blast

Last edited:
haha. Stiggie impersonator!

...macs more versatile than PCs...:lol:

@the Interceptor: +1 :)