The Stig: Stig - The Official Movie: Fan Made Trailer

Tuna5

I'm not sure if all of you play video games, or are familiar with Saints Row 2... but think Grand Theft Auto with more craziness...

So, in the game, you can make your character look very similar to The Stig. After playing it through with my friend, I thought it would be awesome to make a video teasing a Stig movie and use the awesome color correction that Top Gear is famous for. The result, well, I think it's pretty awesome.

Enjoy!

I lol'd. Stig needs to pistol whip people more often.

Rofl this is pretty cool!

Can you drive in this game thou>? Would be nice if stig actually gets to drive something

That looks really good. If they deem it suitable enough there is a good chance that may even appear on the official TG website as they are well known for lurking here although as it isn't age restricted some of the content might be deemed a tad violent.

Which would be a shame.

Can you drive in this game thou>? Would be nice if stig actually gets to drive something
Yeah you can, but none of the cutscenes had any driving and on top of that the physics for the cars are absolutely terrible.

ultra violence, but rather funny.

Pretty epic. :nod:

Thanks, yeah you can drive in the game but there are no driving segments in the cutscenes (which were all the good animations and stuff is) and on top of that the physics of the cars are well... let's just say bad.

That's pretty epic. Another vote for having topgear.com feature it.

Pretty good

Pretty good

That's some great machinima you've got going, the character definitely looks like the stig. The colour correction isn't spot on though, but i mean, that doesn't matter, the film is awesome.

Hey, Viper, we got a n00b here claiming to be in Jordan!

Didn't you call dibs?

Nice. Need to post on Jalopnik and Autoblog

a bit bloody but fun nevertheless

Some say he feels no mercy!

Hopefully the release date is accurate, have to pre-order my tickets soon :lol:

That's some great machinima you've got going, the character definitely looks like the stig. The colour correction isn't spot on though, but i mean, that doesn't matter, the film is awesome.
I figured that actually going with the Top Gear look, which is essentially a heavy vignette on the corners and side of the film with a distinct basic color shade in the center would be kind of boring.

WOW! That is amazing! I guess good enough to even get a preview on the show. Great work mate. All the best. :D Make more if possible :D