STIGGY FARM!

Great stuff, and this is also very important:
"when it returns at the end of the year"

Not next year!

I wanted brown with poka dots :(

That was quite a random video. =o I laughed throughout it, I'll admit it.

Also, interesting that they didn't choose a blue or red Stig, but white again. (And the fact that there is a Stig at all.)

Also, interesting that they didn't choose a blue or red Stig, but white again. (And the fact that there is a Stig at all.)

Uh...what? Who would make all the laptimes and coach the SsIRPC? Jeremy? :rolleyes:

Anyway, from that video, the red Stig looked the coolest, but I understand why they just went for white again; all the marketing for the Stig ("I am the Stig" shirts and all) include the white Stig.

They were contemplating about doing something else besides having a Stig initially, to do the lap times. JC was talking about it on some video he recorded shortly after the whole thing happened.

'Some Stigs think they can write books'
LOL

i hope jeremy has a massive dig at ben collins for revealing his identity AND moving to fifth gear. white stig is an con for top gear, so it does make sense not to change, because a lot of people i know dont know aboutthe back stig :)

Brilliant video, the green stig sat on the tractor the wrong way and the pink stig skipping around the paddock where well funny. "Some stigs think they can write books" was absolute comedy gold and Tipex on the screen !!!:lol:

i hope jeremy has a massive dig at ben collins for revealing his identity AND moving to fifth gear. white stig is an con for top gear, so it does make sense not to change, because a lot of people i know dont know aboutthe back stig :)
There were already 2 digs at him in this video. :D

I actually laughed alot at TopGear Live on Saturday when they showed this film.

The below information could be considered a spoiler to people going to the TopGear Live shows. But I don't know how to do the spoiler marking thing, even though I have been on these forums for nearly 5 years.

STOP. READ ABOVE FIRST.

Clarkson's intro to the film was, um, well, He was talking about Hammond Sh*ting himself. He did not comment on "the Book" or Ben Colins joining Fifth Gear, but he did call the old Stig an Arse.

Last edited:
For spoilers use this tags :)

HTML:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

I was kind of expecting a grey or silver stig this time. Kind of a best of both result.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but they didn't actually reveal the colour of the stig. The final shot was desaturated. All we know is he isnt blue or black.

Classic peice of film though! LOL. Great edit too. Love the matrix-ish programming at the end too.:lol:

As for international stigs. Stigs are the same as any other live export commodity.