Stigs new income....

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 528i Sport
Stig appears to have a new job

http://www.gigantti.fi

Dunno if this company is known largely in europe.

That banner says that gigant express, internet orders delivered to your door within 48 hours. and the slogan, its just dumb to pay too much.

Last edited:
What is the Stig saying on the banner?

He says "Gigantti Express transport, online orders to home door in 48 hours*"

And then in the second one "Gigantti, It's just stupid to pay too much"

But... he never speaks.

I smell an imposter. Or at the very least, a copyright infringement.

(Is the Stig copyrighted?)

But... he never speaks.

I smell an imposter. Or at the very least, a copyright infringement.

(Is the Stig copyrighted?)

That would make him Stiga Fakinnen?

Some say that I would be surprised if the likeness of "a man wearing a white, tinted racing helmet and white racing overalls" is copyrighted, and that The Stig might just be moonlighting.

All I know is, I'm not a lawyer.

it speaks. And it speaks Finnish

so it can't be the Stig

edit : finally a reputation beyond repute! yay me!

Lmao, wouldn't expect gigantti to do such a thing, I mean, they are quite a repected company.

I call copyright infrigement (sp?)

Some say that I would be surprised if the likeness of "a man wearing a white, tinted racing helmet and white racing overalls" is copyrighted, and that The Stig might just be moonlighting.

All I know is, I'm not a lawyer.

Hey, if Coca-Cola can register that curved white line under their name (the "dynamic ribbon device") as a trademark, then maybe the BBC can copyright the Stig.

Hey, if Coca-Cola can register that curved white line under their name (the "dynamic ribbon device") as a trademark, then maybe the BBC can copyright the Stig.

They have not! Woooowww. :lol:

ye, same company works in denmark,finland, sweden and norway?

when i saw those webpages, i immediately thought of the elko webpage here in iceland. i guess it's probably part of the same company. http://www.elko.is

i doubt iceland could afford a white stig now, they would have to steal the old thrownaway black stig :lol:

ok, wtf am I missing here????

^ Agree. I see Santa, but no Stiggie...