Straight six, rear wheel drive, take two - 2001 BMW 320i touring

Very late to the party, but as I converted some other videos I remembered I had the video of this year's lap still somewhere so I quickly converted and uploaded it. That was the second lap where CrzRsn and RdKetchup were in the car, I didn't record the first lap where RdKetchup's wife and daughters were in the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
I never did a lap with you, you have me confused with someone else :lol:

RdKetchup;n3554424 said:
I never did a lap with you, you have me confused with someone else :lol:

I think that was me in the back seat. :)

I'm afraid to say it, but I'm car-free now - I sold my E46 in December since I don't really use it anymore, the TÜV expired and there was loads to fix to pass TÜV. Economically it was unjustifiable to fix it to just let it sit around doing nothing 99.9% of the time. When I need a car I'll get one from a car sharing company or rent one, I'd guess it will be about four times a year or so...

I think I'll resort to just buying cheap beaters once a year for the roadtrips... :p

Last edited:
The good thing is that I sold it to a car mechanic who wants to fix all the issues himself so his wife can drive the car. :) That means the car will live on in Germany, it won't get shipped out to eastern Europe. :)

Scandalous!

... having been to Hamburg by car once, I completely support your decision. ;)

Well, would you want a car which you owned for 5 1/2 years, invested a ton of money into and went on three Europe trips to be shipped to some country where it gets repaired just to keep it running, regardless of the condition of the skin, or would you want it to stay with someone who values the car? ;)

Yeah, letting you hooligans ditch my beloved touring? :eek: No way... :mad: