• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Street car racing in Tokyo night sky, Roulette-zoku

dutch_designer

Hi, first post here, hope it's a good one ;) Been lurking around for ages, thought this might be a nice reason to sign up (and now I can finally also join in on the fun top gear discussions!)

Anyways, here's the report, lots of cool cars on display. All pics are taken with a nightcam, hence the lack of bright colours;

Street car racing in Tokyo night sky, Roulette-zoku

Wow a lot of good pics.

Yeah, that guy is famous for his engrish.. but he's japanese so I don't blame him. He's got plenty more cool reports of tokyo urban life and subcultures.

Whoever that is in charge of that website is mad if they think we are gonna wait for a thousand images to load up :shock: Ever heard thumbnail previews!!

i cant see any pictures why izzat? all i get is :redx:...can any one help me?

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Whoever that is in charge of that website is mad if they think we are gonna wait for a thousand images to load up :shock: Ever heard thumbnail previews!!

Didnt take long on DSL,I just saw how many images there were and had some patience.Its well worth it,the infamous Wangan runs