Stripped porsche?

Cansomeonehelp

Car(s)
Vw polo
Hi, i have a question. On one of the episodes there was a stripped car.. because the company wanted to make a very light car. They made different types of this car (Normal, stripped).As far as I remember it was a cabriolet and the roof wasn't a hardtop. I was thinking about a Porsche but I really can't find anything about it.. maybe someone of you guys can help me find the answer

Jaguar XJ. This was early way back in series 3. Can’t remember the exact episode.

Porsche? Porsche? How could you not know? Black Stig died in that Jaguar! Show some respect.

:p

Welcome, by the way.

Thanks for your reactions! But its not the car that I mean. They drive on the top gear track with the car and the car only has essential things, so no radio, no airco, rope to open the door instead of an doorhandle

Do you mean a stripped, high performance version of a car like a Porsche GT2 RS?
or perhaps the Carrera GT:
That was an outstanding review !

I think he meant James's white Boxster Spyder review in season 15's second episode.

I think he meant James's white Boxster Spyder review in season 15's second episode.

I remember that now, with its funny umbrella roof that looks like a tramp's hat. Good call, I know I was thinking of cars that they made themselves.