Stumpy's Photos

Stumpy

Car(s)
2009 VW Tiguan
I just have an old Canon 300D with the stock lens. I wish I could get myself a nice camera and new lenses, but it is just not in the budget right now.

Anyhoo, here is some of my work:

ChicagoBW.jpg

ReEditRSXS.jpg

AndreaGuitar.jpg

Dew.jpg

ChainDock.jpg

AndreaLaySofa.jpg

CaymanBW.jpg

ChainBirdFly.jpg

MSMOverhang.jpg

------------ (Click My Sig For More Pictures of My MazdaSpeed Miata Above). -------------

Really great photos, which again prove the point that a good photography is not about the expensive equipment but about the skills.

I especially like the second and third ones.

Last edited:
sweet pics. I've got a 99 miata but just suspension mods. Love all the pics.

Thanks for the comments. I am happy with what I can do with my little old 300D Canon.

Though, it sure would be fun to see what I could do with a "$1500" camera and some fancy lenses.. :cool:

3rd and 5th are awesome! 350d user here and will not upgrade until i have money for proper full frame.. which aint going to come soon.

I had a guy tell me yesterday that to take good pictures you HAVE to have a camera that cost at least $1500

I get that one a lot too. I especially love the look on their face when I show them a recent portfolio or my exhibition record and then tell them I shoot with "any old thing....right now, it's a crappy 350d." You can always apply for a grant or otherwise get better camera equipment but, alas, you have to be a good photographer to get better photos.

Welcome, Stumpy. Great shots. Is that an Acura? Looks like a darker/cleaner version of my buggy, but it's probably something nicer.

Welcome, Stumpy. Great shots. Is that an Acura? Looks like a darker/cleaner version of my buggy, but it's probably something nicer.

Yeah, it is my old Acura RSX type S. The car before my MSM. I had done a lot to it. It was a great car. I drove 120,000 miles on it. Then it was time for a new toy. :)

EDIT: BTW, the Porsche Cayman is my Stepfathers car. It is nice and all, cept it is a base auto... booo..

and again, 3rd for me is the +1 worthy...

Yeah, it is my old Acura RSX type S. The car before my MSM. I had done a lot to it. It was a great car. I drove 120,000 miles on it. Then it was time for a new toy.

Oh, so that's what they look like clean?!! Been so long since I cleaned mine, I've forgotten. (In my defense, it did look *a little bit* familiar to me.) Mine is white (well, it used to be. Sorta.) :p