Stupid Driver Stories

I got a good one. So far this Ticket to date has cost me over $5000.

I was comming home one night from Fright Night at the PNE. I was driving my GF and 2 friends, it was about 2am and there was very littel traffic on the highway. I was slightly pissed off so i was speeding. I decided it was a good idea to shift down and put my foot down. i was passing traffic in all lanes. weaving in and out. not paying attention to the road. After about 10 min I looked a my spedo and it said 220 kph. I drove for about 45 km and got to my GF's place around 2:45. the second i pulled into her complex i noticed a cop car. by the time i turned around there was 6 cop cars and the were screaming at my to shut the car off, all of them had thier cuns drawn. They evenmtually arrested me and it turned out to be for Dangerous Driving. Apperently it is a Criminal offence that caries a huge fine and 5 year driving suspention. I spent 2 hour in the back of that cop car. Wondering why they didnt pull me over on the highway. It turns out tehy could catch me. I was out accelerating the cars. tehy had to call in the Helicopter to follow me. Anyways after a while one of the remaing 2 cops comes up and lets me off the handcuffs. saying "You may think that your unlucky, but I think your the luckiest kid right now" In the end I was let off with a fine on $1250 and 16 penalty points.

About 3 months later i got a letter in the mail saying my license was suspended for 7 months for the above offence. I was crushed, i knew this was going to happen, but i wasnt ready. I went out that night with my ex gf and ended up getting in a race with a GT-R, being caught in the middle of the race, i ended up getting off with just a speeding ticket totalling $321 and 3 penalty points.

In the end I ended up with 19 penalty points, a $1500 fine and 1 year suspension. I have just recently gotten off my suspension!! but i got my bill for my Penalty points totalling $3340.

That was retarded. I do have proof if noone believes.

Holy crap. Did the driver of the truck behind you even notice what he had done? (like, did he pull over or something or did he just sped off)
Also, I know you were driving a van, but (just to make my understanding of the situation clear) was it possible for you to stand on the gas pedal with all your might and pass the oncoming truck before the one behind you arrived?

Maybe I explained it poorly, but both trucks were oncoming. So they were on the inside of the corner and I was on the outside heading towards them. The one truck pulled into the oncoming lane on the outside to pass and straight into my path.

It's a fairly frightening road though. I used to take that road to go camping on a yearly basis, and I can't remember a single trip without seeing the remains of at least one catastrophic accident.

Wow.. you realize how big of a fucking idiot you are? Complete disregard for the lives of everyone on the road, and you come here to brag about it...

Yeah, really.

And in the interests of properly applying intarw0bs tradition to this situation, I, for one, do not believe that any human being capable of breathing would be stupid enough to get involved in a street race the very night after they received notice that their license had been suspended. Furthermore, I do not believe that any human being capable of convincing a car dealer that they can afford a GT-R would bother racing against a Honda Accord. Therefore, I demand to see this supposed 'proof'.

I'm a bit worried, considering I live in the same city as him.... hopefully I don't run into him (figuratively), or the other way around (litteraly).

I +repped him by accident. :(

I got a good one. So far this Ticket to date has cost me over $5000.
[...]
And you pretty much deserve it, I hope that was a lesson you've learned the hard way. You can count yourself lucky you didn't cause an accident...

I just have a hard time believing that a V6 Accord got away from cruisers, unless they use crappy cars like they do in EU.... My car doesn't exactly have a problem keeping up with V6 Accords (they are not slow cars by any means) and I know for a fact it can be easily caught by even CVPI's much less Chargers...

I can't even physically reach 220km/h with my car, never mention have the balls to actually get there.

Well, a 1.2 Polo isn't a V6 Accord so 220 kph isn't that hard to reach. Depending on the generation, an Accord with a V6 has 170 to 240 hp - even my BMW 320i with 2.2l and 170 hp will reach 224 kph according to the papers.

Just about any modern car will do it, I can tell you that mine will do that (if I remove the limiter) and its rated at 170hp.

According to the spec sheet in VW's UK site, the 1.2 Polo can get 118mph, or 190km/h. D:
(as if I'm gonna get anywhere near that figure)

According to the spec sheet in VW's UK site, the 1.2 Polo can get 118mph, or 190km/h. D:
(as if I'm gonna get anywhere near that figure)

Well ok something with a bigger motor :p I'm fairly certain most 21st century cars with around 150hp should reach that speed assuming the gearing allows for it (not necessarily easily)

I just have a hard time believing that a V6 Accord got away from cruisers, unless they use crappy cars like they do in EU.... My car doesn't exactly have a problem keeping up with V6 Accords (they are not slow cars by any means) and I know for a fact it can be easily caught by even CVPI's much less Chargers...

Of course they could keep up. But its less dangerous to hold back the cop cars and call in a chopper to follow rather than possibly get into a multicar chase at those speeds.

Of course they could keep up. But its less dangerous to hold back the cop cars and call in a chopper to follow rather than possibly get into a multicar chase at those speeds.
Not sure if Canadians do it differently but here they would attempt to get him off the road ASAP as he would have been endangering innocent civilians vs LEO.

If it's true then he's a moron. If it's not then he's a troll.

Either way, enjoy your red blobbies

:ban?:

http://img638.imageshack.**/img638/4067/image245t.jpg

6 car pileup right before a tunnel entrance. The retards decided not no move their cars for ~30minutes and keep them on the left lane, as pictured here

http://img801.imageshack.**/img801/6708/wutnb.jpg

Speaking of street racing:

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=112254

SIOUX FALLS, SD - An 18-year-old man is in the hospital after an early-morning crash on Cliff Avenue in Sioux Falls.

Police say two cars were street racing at speeds higher than 60 miles per hour north on Cliff Avenue just after midnight. That's when the driver of a Chevy Cavalier lost control and hit a power pole near Avera McKennan hospital.

The man was pinned inside his car, but rescue crews did get him out and took him to Avera-McKennan. Police say his injuries are life-threatening.

Police are not releasing the name of the victim.

The driver of the other car was not hurt, but was ticketed for racing. Police say alcohol was not involved in the crash.
37219.jpg

Cliff Avenue is a 5-lane street for the majority of its length, so at least they weren't in oncoming traffic, but STILL.