Stupid Driver Stories

i want to see the error messages on the dash

Spotted today in the neighborhood.

MpDGzWK.jpg

Because 3rd brake lights are overrated.

Its probably burnt out anyways like so many others

kK6BSPi.jpg

Rolling probable cause. Near opaque side and rear windows with super tinted black bars going across the windshield. Maybe he was going for this look

z4G4LrO.png

is that allowed?

over here the top banner can't be lower than the rearview mirror
and the bottom banner can't be higher than the line between your eyes and the front of the hood...

the law says "nothing may impair your forward vision", yet half the population has a GPS stuck to the windshield, fluffy dice dangling from the mirror, and a windshield full of highwayvignets... :bangin:

Last edited:
Picture was taken in Ohio. Its most definitely illegal, in all states. Federally, there can't be any tinting on the windshield lower than the AS1 line, and that is most definitely lower. Also side windows are way too dark.

Everything about this

That is a perfect depiction of traffic during rush hour in my city.

The truck just likes tapping it's foot to the rhythm.

Went out for a bit today and on the way back I came to a 4 way stop sign. The problem is that the person in front of me, and the person across from them were both making left turns and nether had on a turn signal. It took them a full minute to move, then they discovered that the other also moved and this concerned them both because they were making left turns. After they both moved a bit and stopped a few more times, one of them turned on their signal to announce what they were doing to the other, then the other also signaled. Good thing there wasn't anyone else at the intersection, they would have just went and left them there confused.

I really need a dash camera.

I've encountered four stupid drivers inside of 3 minutes yesterday...

• First an elderly woman parked in a driveway leading to a parking lot located behind the building
  • Then another woman stopped in that very driveway to let an elderly woman out of the back; unfortunately the driver had to get out to assist the passenger which meant some 2-3 minutes the whole driveway was completely blocked and nobody could get in or out
  • After I got out of said parking lot/driveway 200 m further down the road a woman was parked in a lay-by to the right of me. Very shortly before I drove by she left said lay-by and did a U-turn right in front of me so I had to brake sharply
  • The last one was 500 m further down the road: I stood at an intersection, I know that intersection and know that if you come from my right there are separate lights for through-traffic and the (two) left turn lanes. On said left turn lanes four or five people stood at the red light when the first woman in one of the lanes just started moving and turned left while the light for her was still red
See any pattern there? :think:

Stupid Driver Stories

One would think the US does that. Why else would every damn intersection have a stop sign at it?

We should declare a war on stop signs. Stop Big Stop Sign. We need less.

And let people just run into each other?