Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it. Your waking up to the real world. Unplug yourself from the matrix. I know its painful at first, but bliss soon follows

Thats it. Your waking up to the real world. Unplug yourself from the matrix. I know its painful at first, but bliss soon follows

So why is there that large shopping center right next to your house?

We aren't. We've super-glued our plugs in. We're high on the fumes our cars put out, and we couldn't care less. We are already in a state of drunken euphoria already...

Is this now the most popular thread Carsightings has started?

I suddenly feel like driving my truck out in the desert and shooting stuff.

Wow, you really don't have an original thought rattling around in that empty melon of yours.

How about this one:
I don't have rugrats, and I don't want them. You know why? Because I care about the environment. Yeah, we have how many billion people on the planet now that we can't feed? How many resources will your kids consume in their lives? How much have they already consumed?

I could probably buy nothing but V-12 supercars for the rest of my life and STILL use fewer resources than you have already committed to using, just by having kids.

So you see, your selfish desire to breed is going to cause more damage than I ever will with a muscle car or an uncatalyzed motorcycle.

Remember Everyone! Children cause Global Warming!

Last edited:
babysandwitch.jpg
Babies.jpg

You are a part of the earth. You cannot hurt the earth without hurting yourself. If you think this is just some kind of far off mystical concept, you are out of touch with reality. It is REAL and it is happening NOW. WAKE UP. You are a piece of something way bigger than yourself and your car. Give yourself,your kids, and your surroundings the care they deserve. Please--for your own sake.
3673o25f.jpg

Wintermute called, he says you're an idiot. Neuromancer agrees.

How about you pull yourself out of the fantasy world that you're stuck in? The lies and tragedies that you subscribe to you are as real as this matrix that you mention. I know that this world isn't a perfect place, it isn't a happy place, but to innundate ourselves with false proficies of our demise is, at best, foolish.

Do you listen to every street corner doomsayer when he claims the end is near? Do you listen to every televangelist who screams about fire and brimstone? Why do you listen to Al Gore? Is his being a former Vice President enough to convince you?

Why do you listen to Al Gore? Is his being a former Vice President enough to convince you?

I don't know, he had some pretty big graphs, and a scissor lift. That might convince some very, very simple minded people.

Zenkidori, that is pretty fucked up - you really deserve some kind of horrible recognition for that. Maybe a "Baby Eater" title or something

Wintermute called, he says you're an idiot. Neuromancer agrees.
:lol::clap:

This thread makes me want to invent a flying car so that I can deposit hot, dirty exhaust directly into the ozone layer.

But, I've said this before and I'll say it a thousand times again: 'global warming' is a sham because a natural climate change doesn't make for good news stories.

there was a big story here in israel several weeks ago about some rich lawyer who had a VW touareg and he smashed into a fiat punto which was waiting at a red light. the lawyer came out of the accident without a scratch, and claimed that he "didn't remember" what happened and why he didn't brake. meanwhile the passengers of the fiat punto, a 22 year old mother and her son of 6, who immigrated here several months before and were struggling to get citizenships, were killed on the spot.

the problem is that people who buy SUV don't know how to handle them and how to be more causious with their extra weight. they're just ticking bombs that will kill us normal people sooner or later.
On the other hand, in a typical vehicle-to-vehicle collision (as opposed to a telephone pole or something), you're more likely to come out unscathed.

They may be a bit disoriented and passionate about their subject, but atleast they're not self-centered. This goes out to everyone criticising environmentalists. We should ALL be environmentalists, because this planet isn't going to sustain us and our ways for too long. Trying to deny that by hiding behind studies funded by big oil companies is useless.
You aren't a card-carrying member of the NDP, are you? :lol:

I removed the catalytic converter on my turbocharged rotary because it sometimes gets cold in the winter here.

see:
muffra.jpg

pocarilauncher.jpg

System.jpg

Holy cow, that must sound like a deep, angry Formula 1 car! :drool:

I took the blue pill, sorry.
:roflmao:

She actually gave her real address? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.