Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old, and I do mean old, push mower in my garage.

This thread is gonna go down in finalgear history as the best thread ever!

I have a brilliant idea. Mass smoky burnout in front of this watermelon's house.

In fact, let me go grab that bright red key right now.

It actually makes you wonder whether her kids would think a howling v8 Ferrari laying smoky rubber and frying clutch down their street was cooler than wearing shoes made from recycled cardboard and riding a big stanky-ass bus to go anywhere. They might have been so far brainwashed that it wouldn't seem cool to them. Shame.

This thread is gonna go down in finalgear history as the best thread ever!

It certainly was the fastest growing one.

zOMG! POST COUNT +1!!11!1 900 POSTs!!11

/1337

I have a brilliant idea. Mass smoky burnout in front of this watermelon's house.

It actually makes you wonder whether her kids would think a howling v8 Ferrari laying smoky rubber and frying clutch down their street was cooler than wearing shoes made from recycled cardboard and riding a big stanky-ass bus to go anywhere. They might have been so far brainwashed that it wouldn't seem cool to them. Shame.
Ok, if you do this I am showing up to watch. Although I see Ferraris, Astons, Porsches and even the occasional Maserati in SF, none of them ever do burnouts.

This will be great fun to re-read in coming months once it's closed :)

Lucky for us there is always that teenage rebellious age. The irony is that her kids will likely just conform to the norm. :blink:

Ok, if you do this I am showing up to watch. Although I see Ferraris, Astons, Porsches and even the occasional Maserati in SF, none of them ever do burnouts.

Can't get the keys...damn. Have to call in a favor from a friend.

This is the text of a message I just sent to her.
It's really simple. I know that you believe that driving a car is a sin and that i am effectively clubbing seals left and right by traveling from my home in sacramento to anywhere else, but it's really a small dent compared to the airliners flying across the globe and the lovely industrial toxins that our heavy industry produces. I can tell that you love your duplex, your clothes from e-bay and your comfortable life in Dublin. but think of it this way. The clothes on your back contributed more to our planet's greenhouse gasses than me taking my Audi to dublin, laying a fat, smoky patch of burnt rubber the entire length of your street, and driving home. I'm not saying that i completely disagree with you, I'm just saying you picked a bad spot to voice those concerns. And when it comes down to it, I'd much rather snag the keys to my dad's Ferrari F430 than catch a stinky RT bus that makes hundreds of times more CO2 and NOx per mile than my highly efficient V8.

Ferrari_F430_2.jpg
>
tata.JPG

And I know about the double post.

If only everyone here was rich enough to buy private helicopters and supercars, then we would all land on her front lawn and 10000 plus veyrons, zondas, ferraris, what have you would come roaring down her street and start doing burnouts.

6higia0.gif

that is simply brilliant.
I'm reasonably convinced that we need to have an fg.com norcal members fieldtrip to this wacko's house. Burnouts!!!!

Well, I think my bike is about due for a new rear tire anyway....
(My Honda is not exactly the best for burnouts)

We really do need a west coast/NorCal FG meet.

unless we can do it on wednesday then it probably won't include me (off to U chicago)

Bummer. I'm excited for you, though. I love Chicago, it's a photographer's dream.

Well, I'm off to bed, the thread seems to have died down.

Haha, this is the best FG meetup chance so far :D

The Final Gear Hippy Showdown Meet USA

I know. It must be done. I'm moving towards bed now. later.

LOL. This thread is an absolute riot :p been readnig through it for the las few minutes and ive only just picked myself up off the floor from all laughing. Wish id found this thread sooner. Anyways, its a bit nippy outside so ill just go fire up my pre-emissions control BJ45 Landcruiser and warm the earth up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.